Oct 21, 2018, 12:13 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

New Member from the NW

Hi, my name is Joachim and I have been reading on RC groups for a while now. Thanks to all members for sharing their knowledge, especially from the sailplane forum (electric and slope). My other hobby is hiking and I try to combine it with RC flying. Below are some pictures my daughter took today, flying in the Cascades with Mt Rainier as backdrop. The little eHawkeye did great and survived the heather landings. Our yellow lab is also a big fan of model airplanes and likes to watch.
Cheers
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2018, 07:46 AM
The Lab watching your airplane...best picture yet!
"Well done" to your Daughter!
Welcome to RCG, Joachim
Son-in-law and I fly a quad when I go visit.
My Daughter's Great Dane thinks it's good sport to try and catch it mid air when we land.
It's a real challenge to restrain an over the top, happy, excited, 150 lb "puppy".
When she does get loose all she does is run to it, stop, sniff then start bouncing in circles and barking, if it's on the ground...
Could be worse.
Cheers!
Richard
ps...I fly fixed wings too...nitro and gliders.
Oct 22, 2018, 02:05 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Awesome pics! Welcome to RCG and thanks for sharing!

Quick Reply