This thread is privately moderated by KnifeEdge51, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 20, 2018, 02:06 PM
Trader Rating: 141
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

TT E325 Mini Titan package

I haven't been here in quite some time, and sadly, I'm back only to unload my stuff. For the time being, I'm out. I haven't flown in several years, as my attention has been put towards some other interests, as well as flying full-scale stuff. When I'll be able to return is something I'm unsure of, but this stuff will continue to sit if I hang on to it. So, I'm listing it here for sale.

This is a LARGE collection of E325 stuff. Included is a BRAND NEW IN BOX E325SE kit, three complete airframes, and a YYUUUGE collection of parts. Main blades (Maverick, Zeal, Align, etc.), tail blades, spare frames and frame parts, rotorhead parts, tail booms (aluminum and carbon), fly bars, rotor masts/main shafts, canopies, crash kits, etc. One of the helis has a full set of servos, motor, ESC, and I believe a gyro (I'll have to check). This should keep you flying for a LOOOONG time! Also included is a Koll Rotor Pro blade balancer. There may be other stuff as well that I'll be including as I find it.

I'm asking $650 shipped. This will all go in a very large box, so shipping's gonna run me close to $100 or so. I can knock the price down to $550 if you're local. The new E325SE kit itself runs about $200. There are enough parts to get three to four complete helis out of this bundle, so you're looking at well less than $100 per complete heli (minus electronics), plus a huge bundle of parts. Located in Chandler, AZ if you want to arrange a local meet. If you have any questions, let me know. And keep an eye out for other threads I'll be posting soon with electronics (gyros, servos, motors, etc.) Thanks!

Last edited by KnifeEdge51; Nov 25, 2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Price drop!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2018, 09:06 PM
Thread OP
Huge price drop!
Jul 17, 2019, 03:32 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Is this sold?
Jul 21, 2019, 11:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_KG_69
Is this sold?
No, all still available! Sorry for the delay, I havenít been on here much lately, Iím afraid. Iíve got a ton to sell though, so Iíll be getting on more regularly for the next little while. Shoot me a PM if youíre interested and we can talk. Thank you!

Quick Reply