This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 17, 2018, 10:10 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

E-flite Night Radian RC Glider Maiden Flight Review

This is my Maiden Flight Review video for the new E-flite Night Radian RC Glider. It has Flite Test stickers and is a 2M Glow In The Dark Powered Sailplane.

E-flite Night Radian RC Glider - Flite Test 2M Glow In The Dark Powered Sailplane Maiden Flight (3 min 52 sec)

In the video I hand launched it in SAFE Mode, flew it around on power, did some gliding, and showed off how well it loops.

Here are my review notes:

Pros
- It is a big E-flite Radian Powered Glider
- The motor is a 3S brushless motor
- Not only does this comes with lights installed, but they offer a ton of variety
- This is definitely something you can add an FPV camera to for more fun
- If you're a Flite Test fan, this plane is for you with the stickers and such
- The radio setup is easy like most Horizon Hobby products
- It comes with the option of using SAFE Select
- AS3X is nice when you have SAFE Select turned off

Cons
- The CG is printed incorrectly in the manual and may cause issues flying it. I found that a touch past 3.25" was perfect for my enfan 1500 lipo battery on the maiden flight.
- The tape provided to hold the horizontal stabilizer is unacceptable. Use quality shipping tape instead.
- Wires that connect the horizontal stab to the fuse are a free floating afterthought.
- The Servo tape that covers the wing lights underneath the main wing started to roll up after the first wing installation.
- The LED wing wires are going to be a hassle every time this plane is flown because they are about an inch and a half too short. To help with this, I added some servo connector extensions. I highly recommend this!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply