SkyRC e4Q Charger

SkyRC has been making great chargers for a long time now. I was browsing their site this morning and came across one I haven't seen before and thought it both looked cool and would be highly functional for the right uses.

Splash

Simple, Easy and Elegant

SkyRC has been making great chargers for a long time now. I was browsing their site this morning and came across one I haven't seen before and thought it both looked cool and would be highly functional for the right uses. It's the e4Q and it looks sort of like an alien detonator or something with a sleek slim black profile.

The e4Q only charges through the balance port of your battery so there is a balance port on each of the four sides of the charger that can handle 2-4 cell lipo batteries. On the input power side, it's DC only and can accept 11-26.1V via an XT60 connector. On the top of the charger are 4 buttons and status lights for each charger. The 4 charge ports are independent so you can charge different cell counts and at different rates for each. The charger only offers 3 charge rates, 2, 3 or 5 amps that are adjusted by hitting the button. So it's slightly limited, but if those rates suit your needs, it's a nice looking compact charger that can charge 4 batteries at the same time.

Check out the SkyRC e4Q Charger Here

Oct 23, 2018, 06:11 AM
So charge only, or is there a discharge and storage mode? In my opinion a storage mode on a charger is a critical feature.
Oct 26, 2018, 05:47 PM
I agree with that and would add a hot wire foam cutting setting. I have a couple of different DC output transformers but they all had to have custom wiring harnesses made for each one and since I don't use them that frequently it would be nice to reclaim the storage space on my bench and deal with fewer wires. It's really a luxury not a must like a storage mode. I am coming out of a two year rc hiatus and found that I need all new batteries,.

Quick Reply