Sep 17, 2019, 05:54 AM
Hello guys... can you share your PID tuning ?
I am looking for a smooth video on cruising speed.

I have horrible jello, with betaflight 4.02 and recommended tuning that came with BF4.0 for 7inch
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 04:46 PM
monkeymagic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafunkyyy
Hello guys... can you share your PID tuning ?
I am looking for a smooth video on cruising speed.

I have horrible jello, with betaflight 4.02 and recommended tuning that came with BF4.0 for 7inch
https://github.com/betaflight/betafl...munity-Presets
Oct 02, 2019, 04:13 AM
Hi guys is anyone running a DJI FPV system on their G730L ?

I just installed one to mine, but can't get any OSD info to pass thru. I tried two air units.

Soldered the respective gray and white wires to TX1/RX1 pads and activated MRP on iNAV.

So wondering if anyone else has had any luck getting at least voltage to read on the display...

Picture of my setup:
Oct 05, 2019, 09:08 AM
Hi from Spain. Thanks for sharing the presets for beta 4. My g730 and my 6 inches says thanks too.

About OSD in DJI digital FPV, as long i know, you cant have osd like you used to have. Only voltage and other value are available by now.

The good thing is that is only question of time. DJI digital FPV can show all the values, but they dont let by now.

Maybe in futures firmwares.
Oct 05, 2019, 12:55 PM
Hi again, i have been trying to control the runcam swift with the osd. I have read that new runcam cameras can be conected to an UART, and be controled like the VTX.
Our flight controller has a pin, DAC pin. to control the camera. Its not the same kind of control as the UART, but its enought. So we dont have to conect the remote control every time we want to change the settings.
I have been trying, but no sucess..

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply