Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapy
Thank You Neilbo4 !

Best of luck to you.

Tom
Thank Tom - I appreciate it

Thank you to everyone who has reached out thus far - the response has been great. Keep the requests coming!

Neil
@SebArtUSA via Facebook
sebartusa@gmail.com
443-961-7050
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2018, 12:14 AM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Website is live! www.sebartusa.com

A couple notes:

- The online store, specifically the checkout process, is still being updated. To take advantage of the pre-order discounts, please continue emailing me so I can get you the discounted price

- Main payment method is Paypal. For those that do not have a Paypal account, there is an option to "Pay with Credit/Debit Card" within the Paypal landing page

- Shipping prices shows in the online store are ESTIMATES. Actual shipping prices will be accessed prior to airframes leaving the warehouse
Last edited by Neilbo4; Oct 20, 2018 at 07:53 AM.
Oct 20, 2018, 03:45 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
There will be (2) PrometheuS 2M Bipes on the first container. If you are thinking about one, let me know before it is too late!

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
@SebArtUSA via Facebook
sebartusa@gmail.com
443-961-7050
Oct 20, 2018, 05:14 PM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilbo4
There will be (2) PrometheuS 2M Bipes on the first container. If you are thinking about one, let me know before it is too late!

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
@SebArtUSA via Facebook
sebartusa@gmail.com
443-961-7050
White or Yellow base?
Oct 21, 2018, 08:56 AM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc
White or Yellow base?
Hey Itc - All 2M PrometheuS bipes will be the white/blue/red scheme
Oct 21, 2018, 10:12 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Hey Itc - All 2M PrometheuS bipes will be the white/blue/red scheme
Thanks
I thought I saw Seba with a yellow 2m Prometheus bipe early on ...
Yellow is more visible for me than the white base
Oct 21, 2018, 07:09 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc
Thanks
I thought I saw Seba with a yellow 2m Prometheus bipe early on ...
Yellow is more visible for me than the white base
Yeah yellow certainly shows up well. I would be happy to bring a few yellow ones in but as of right now Seb Art is only offering the 2M bipe in the white scheme.
Oct 24, 2018, 10:31 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
(1) PrometheuS Bipe left... don't wait much longer!
Oct 26, 2018, 02:08 PM
Neil,
Thanks for doing this. I liked your FB page and will let my fellow club members know. We run a pattern event at our field in Kutztown PA not far from you.

Are the prices on your website at the 25% discount rate?
Oct 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by smking0656
Neil,
Thanks for doing this. I liked your FB page and will let my fellow club members know. We run a pattern event at our field in Kutztown PA not far from you.

Are the prices on your website at the 25% discount rate?
Thanks smking0656!

No, the prices on my website are the regular prices. If you would like to take advantage of the 25% pre-order discount, shoot me an email and I will get you set up.

Thanks,

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
@SebArtUSA via Facebook
sebartusa@gmail.com
443-961-7050
Oct 27, 2018, 12:20 AM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
I have updated the website with the latest product offerings. More importantly, pre-order discounts are now live on the website using the following codes:

PREORDER10 = Jets and Accessories
PREORDER25 = Pattern airframes

Shipping values are still ESTIMATES... however I am confident they are within +/- 5% of actual shipping costs within the US (Lower 48). Once the container arrives, actual shipping costs will be compared to estimates and refunds or additional funds will be requested prior to shipment.

As a reminder, the pre-order discount window closes on November 2nd so don't wait much longer! Visit www.sebartusa.com and get your order in today!

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions.

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
SebArtUSA via Facebook
sebartusa@gmail.com
443-961-7050
Oct 27, 2018, 03:02 PM
Quote:
I have updated the website with the latest product offerings. More importantly, pre-order discounts are now live on the website using the following codes:

PREORDER10 = Jets and Accessories
PREORDER25 = Pattern airframes

Shipping values are still ESTIMATES... however I am confident they are within +/- 5% of actual shipping costs within the US (Lower 48). Once the container arrives, actual shipping costs will be compared to estimates and refunds or additional funds will be requested prior to shipment.

As a reminder, the pre-order discount window closes on November 2nd so don't wait much longer! Visit www.sebartusa.com and get your order in today!

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions.

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
SebArtUSA via Facebook
sebartusa@gmail.com
443-961-7050
when do you think the container would arrive and the planes be available for pick up?
Oct 27, 2018, 03:51 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymacy
when do you think the container would arrive and the planes be available for pick up?
Container is scheduled to arrive middle of January 2019 so pickup anytime the beginning of February would work

Let me know if you would like to take advantage of the pre-order discounts! Between the discounts and avoiding shipping costs, you are in for a sweet deal
Oct 27, 2018, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Container is scheduled to arrive middle of January 2019 so pickup anytime the beginning of February would work

Let me know if you would like to take advantage of the pre-order discounts! Between the discounts and avoiding shipping costs, you are in for a sweet deal
Does the Brennar V4 contra drive fit the Prometheus Bipe? I forgot the diameter that it needs but the Sebart/Hacker looks like it might be smaller in diameter which means it's not gonna work.
Oct 27, 2018, 04:41 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymacy
Does the Brennar V4 contra drive fit the Prometheus Bipe? I forgot the diameter that it needs but the Sebart/Hacker looks like it might be smaller in diameter which means it's not gonna work.
Sorry for the delay via Facebook - I just posted a reply. But to reiterate:

The PrometheuS bipe comes with a standard nose - contra nose is available but only via special order. With that said, I can get confirmation from Seba that the Brennar V4 contra will fit in a contra nose without major modifications.

Quick Reply