Oct 27, 2018, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilbo4
Sorry for the delay via Facebook - I just posted a reply. But to reiterate:

The PrometheuS bipe comes with a standard nose - contra nose is available but only via special order. With that said, I can get confirmation from Seba that the Brennar V4 contra will fit in a contra nose without major modifications.
That's unfortunate. I've never seen a picture of that bipe NOT using a counter rotating system.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2018, 06:20 PM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymacy
That's unfortunate. I've never seen a picture of that bipe NOT using a counter rotating system.
I did see a YT video of one flying with a Hacker C54 non Contra setup.

Please see this thread (Google/Chrome translate helps!) showing the template to modify the nose from “outrunner” to “Contra”...using an Adverrun. Apparently if not specified, it is build/delivered as a standard nose?

I have an email from Seba stating that both are available...I can post it if needed.

http://www.svensktmodellflyg.se/foru...1&msgid=321442

Regarding the Brenner V4 Contra (I bought one to install in a Mriya 2m biplane), I cant imagine a plane it wouldn’t fit in..it is pretty small, especially compared to an Adverrun.
Oct 27, 2018, 08:52 PM
Bo Edstrom, Sweden
ltc,
Regarding the Sebart PrometheuS 2M biplane in the Swedish forum it was so that the builder got a plane with angled nose ring by mistake despite he had a Contra to mount and obviosly needed a non angled nose ring. For a situation like this Sebart sent him a template to cut the nose for Contra. But it is mentioned in that thread that the nose after using the template is 90 millimeter diameter. Largest original spinner for Adverrun AVR15 is 85 mm but a Facon 89 mm spinner can be mounted with some modification on an Adverrun AVR15, check Precision Aero Products. In the case of the plane in the Swedish forum the original 85 mm spinner was used (the nose was cut off more to front to get smaller diameter on nose ring).

So it is possible to solve a situation like that. But it is better to order correct nose version from beginning of course.

/Bo
Last edited by bossee; Oct 28, 2018 at 09:50 AM.
Oct 27, 2018, 08:59 PM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Thank you Bo
Oct 27, 2018, 09:20 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Thank you for the replies Itc and Bo

Lucky - ordering you a contra nose PrometheuS Bipe is not a problem. I can have one of them on the first container. If this is something you want, please send me an email and I can get you squared away.

Thanks,

Neil
Oct 28, 2018, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Thank you for the replies Itc and Bo

Lucky - ordering you a contra nose PrometheuS Bipe is not a problem. I can have one of them on the first container. If this is something you want, please send me an email and I can get you squared away.

Thanks,

Neil
email sent. Thanks
Oct 28, 2018, 06:00 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymacy
email sent. Thanks
Reply sent - thanks again for reaching out!
Oct 29, 2018, 05:00 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Only a few more days of pre-order discounts... don't miss out!
Oct 30, 2018, 10:08 AM
Hi Neil,
Is it possible to get the exact dimension of box and the weight for both the Mythos 50 and 125 from Sebart as shipping to Thailand goes by weight and dimension. This has been discussed at rcuniverse and had been advised that maybe here i get some answers.
Thanks.
Chiang
Oct 30, 2018, 10:05 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
To anyone in need of Seb Art spare parts - please shoot me an email or PM with what you need and I'll make sure it gets on the first container.

Thanks,

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
@SebArtUSA via Facebook
[email protected]
443-961-7050
Oct 31, 2018, 08:20 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Only a couple PrometheuS 50E's left - get one while the discount window is still open!

Sebart PrometheuS 50E Biplane (3 min 59 sec)
Last edited by Neilbo4; Oct 31, 2018 at 08:30 PM.
Oct 31, 2018, 08:59 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP

Seb Art USA Give-Away!

Please visit my new website and subscribe! www.sebartusa.com

I currently have 12 people who have subscribed to the website - if I can get a total of 125 people to subscribe to the website by November 16th, I will give away a Mythos 30E in the White/Blue scheme to one of the subscribers. The only stipulation is the winner must pay for shipping.

I will update everyone every couple days as to how many subscribers I am up to.

To those that have already subscribed - thank you! To those that haven't, please do so and give yourself a chance to win a Mythos 30E!

Thanks,

Neil
www.sebartusa.com
[email protected]
@SebArtUSA via Facebook
443-961-7050
Nov 01, 2018, 06:52 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
We are up to 24 subscribers -Thank you for the excellent response! Keep them coming... someone will be the lucky winner of a Mythos 30E!

Reminder that the pre-order discount window closes at midnight tomorrow - make sure your favorite airframe has your name on it from the first container.
Nov 01, 2018, 07:22 PM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Only a couple PrometheuS 50E's left - get one while the discount window is still open!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkClhZ31py0
I didnít think the white/blue/red scheme would have orientation/visibility that good...
Looks fantastic.
Nov 01, 2018, 08:24 PM
Team Futaba
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc
I didnít think the white/blue/red scheme would have orientation/visibility that good...
Looks fantastic.
+1 The white/blue/red scheme is my personal favorite. Looks great on the ground and in the air!

Quick Reply