This thread is privately moderated by FlightZoomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 14, 2018, 08:18 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Go through your checklist by voice interaction!

Announcement: In my cockpit app FlightZoomer, I will shortly release the next update, which will offer an interactive checklist. Recreating the experience of a full scale pilot, a voice (generated by the app) is reading the first checklist item. After you confirm it by saying "checked", the app reads the next checklist item. This way the whole checklist (one per flight phase) can be worked through in an extremely intuitive and efficient way!

The checklist items can flexibly be maintained in a textfile.

A video, that demonstrates the ground breaking capability will follow shortly.

In case you dont know my cockpit app, you might have a look here:
FlightZoomer 3 is released! (3 min 39 sec)

For more details about my app, I would like to direct you to my homepage:
https://flightzoomer.com
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply