This thread is privately moderated by burkefj, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 13, 2018, 05:12 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Man in the high Castle SST

I was watching The Man in the High Castle season 3 and that German SST design really got to me with the little forward and rear canards, the top mounted forward fin, and the paint scheme, so last night I designed and put this together and then this morning I painted and hand cut the vinyl trim and applied and it turned out pretty nice. I took a wing design I use on some of my kits, moved it forward to allow for the angle cut rear tube, and then trimmed the forward section down to be a bit more concorde like and reduce forward area to allow my CG to be the right place without having to add nose weight.

It's got a 23 inch wingspan, is 34 in Long, and11 oz rtf.

Disclaimer the swastikas are not any political statement they're just part of the paint scheme.

Man In the High Castle German SST RC Rocket Glider (2 min 49 sec)
Last edited by burkefj; Oct 17, 2018 at 04:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2018, 05:23 PM
Very nice looking plane!
I'm looking forward to seeing it fly.
Good luck on the rest of the build and Happy Flying!
Oct 13, 2018, 08:08 PM
Anti-gravity = Lots of Watts
Impressive work, well done

Quick Reply