Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2018, 11:05 AM
Trader Rating: 355
$4.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-Wheels with metal hubs and nylon bearings!

NIB If you would like some new wheels let me know. These are selling a lot faster than I thought. Better order now while there is a good selection of sizes. Stock up on these wheels at these prices with this quality. Stock piles are going down fast! Order now! $4.95 each + S&H= $3.00 S&H for 2 wheels; $6.40 S&H for more than 4 wheels and $12.50 S&H for 10 wheels.

From top row L to R. on Bottom row L to R. Foam wheel is the first one on the L of the first row.

1. 4.5" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each
2. 4" with metal hub and nylon bearings. $4.95 each
3. 4" all foam wheel with metal hubs and nylon bearings-light weight-$4.95 each
4. 1.75" Small tail wheel. $.75 each

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
[
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply