This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 07:35 PM
Trader Rating: 355
$16.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Used but not abuse FR-Sky X8R 8 ch receivers

I have 3 of these FR-Sky receivers for only $16.95 Ea + $2.80 S&H.
Let me know if you can use one or all three of these receivers.
The top of the range, 16 Channel X8R receiver from FrSky with 8 normal PWM outputs and no less than 16 channels on the dedicated S.BUS output.
The X8R is a surprisingly compact package compared to many 8 channel receivers and has all of the amazing functionality associated with FrSky products. The Smart Port supports the new hub-less sensors in addition to the older hub analog sensors.
The X8R supports 8 standard servo outputs, with a further 8 being available by using the S.Bus line with S.Bus supported servos or use a FrSky S.Bus Decoder, giving you a total of 16 channels. Alternatively, you can use two X8R receivers in combination and the channels will sync 1-8 on the first and 9-16 on the second. The second option will give a fantastic degree of redundancy, essential when flying large models and highly desirable in any event.
The X8 protocol is backward compatible, so that in D8 mode it works with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules. This mode you facilitate a total of 8 channels and all of the Smart Port functions so that you can still use the full range of digital sensors.
The PCB antenna has been recorded as providing up to a 20% gain in range over traditional and to save weight, these antennas do not have an external case.
This is an outstanding receiver for all applications and is perfect for use with the FrSky Horus, X9D and X9E Taranis transmitters, with their built-in XJT Module or any of the D8 systems to take advantage of the new digital Smart Port sensors.
The firmware of the X8R receiver can be upgraded by using the USB upgrade cables available separately (please see related items.)

FR-SKY X8R receivers
Features:
• 16 channels
• Solid ACCST performance
• Full telemetry support
• Upgradeable firmware
• Smart port enabled
• Backwards compatible
• PCB antennas
• Suitable for use with FrSky digital sensors

Specs:
Voltage: 4~10.0V
Operating Current: 100mA @ 5V
Range: >1.5km
RSSI output: Analog voltage output (0~3.3V)

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George

to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2018, 09:13 AM
Trader Rating: 40
Oldrndrt RCav8r
Do these include the user guide/manual?
Oct 12, 2018, 09:43 AM
You will have to google the manual and print it out since the original is now gone. Thanks for the interest, Uncle George
Oct 12, 2018, 10:36 AM
Trader Rating: 34
PM sent
Oct 12, 2018, 10:40 AM
I will look for your Pay Pal payment to: uncgeorge@comcast.net, thanks for the business, Uncle George
Oct 12, 2018, 10:59 AM
Hutch
I’ll take one if they are still available

Actually.. 2
Oct 12, 2018, 11:06 AM
I don't have payment on them yet, just a PM. First Come first serve, thanks for your interest, Uncle George
Oct 12, 2018, 12:19 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Fire Marshall Bill
Dear Uncle

I would like 1 of the Rx and one of your wire marking sets.
Oct 12, 2018, 12:25 PM
OK send me a Pay Pal payment not just a PM. First come first serve. Uncle George
Oct 12, 2018, 12:27 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Payment sent for 1
Oct 12, 2018, 12:54 PM
Hutch
Payment sent for 2

Quick Reply