This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 07:12 PM
Trader Rating: 353
$24.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

HiTec Optima 7 & 9 ch Receivers you can use for 1/2 price of retail.

I have the following receivers by Hi-Tec 1-Optima 7 channel for $24.95 + 2.85 S&H. & 2- Optima 9 is only $49.95 Ea + 2.85 S&H.

Product Description "Optima 7"
Ideal for most applications, the Optima 7 is the workhorse of the Optima line of receivers. Featuring full telemetry capabilities and utilizing a dual end block design, the Optima 7 is slim enough to fit in the tightest of spaces.
Features
Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (AFHSS) Our 2.4GHz system utilizes the latest AFHSS technology and our exclusive Smart Scan system to ensure a rock solid, interference free connection between the transmitter and receiver. When selected, Hitec’s 2.4GHz SmartScan function scans the 2.4GHz spectrum to find the cleanest channels in which to operate therefore providing interference free operation even in the most crowded environments.
Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA) The Optima 2.4GHz line of receivers feature our exclusive BODA receiver technology. Independent testing has proven that the single BODA antenna system in our 6 & 7 channel systems is equal to or better than our competitor’s dual antenna systems
• Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna (BODA) System
• SmartScan Mode Selectable
• Full Telemetry Capable
• Basic Telemetry Function : RX Low Battery Warning
• Range Check Mode (Reduced output to approx. 30M range)
• Fail-safe/Hold Function
• Software & Firmware upgradable

FEATURES Optima 9
Dual LED status indicator with low battery warning
SPC (Supplemental Power Connection)
Telemetry functions (with Hitec Spectra 2.4 module) include
Temperature (4) RPM (2) Fuel Gauge, GPS (speed, altitude,
coordinates)
Fail safe and hold mode
Compatible with Transmitters using Hitec AFHSS (Adaptive Frequency
Hopping Spread Spectrum) 2.4 GHz system
Dual BODA (Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna)
Smart Scan mode selectable selects between normal and scan mode 2.4
signal types
Two year limited warranty through manufacturer beginning at date of
purchase
INCLUDES
One Optima 9 2.4GHZ receiver with two BODA antenna holders and
instruction sheet
REQUIREMENTS
Hitec AFHSS 2.4GHz transmitter
SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions: 1.89 x 1.12 x 0.44" (48 x 28.4 x 10.6mm)
Weight: 0.77oz (22g)
Operating Voltage: 4.8-7.4V from receiver battery power or ESC
4.8-35V using SPC function
Max Current Consumption: 190mA

Optima Instruction Manual: https://hitecrcd.com/images/products...679_Manual.pdf

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George

to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2018, 04:39 AM
Trader Rating: 7
PM sent, PayPal is currently down. should be back up at 6:00 AM Eastern Time.
Oct 13, 2018, 09:42 AM
OK I will look for your Pay Pal, thanks for the business, Uncle George
Oct 14, 2018, 08:35 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Do you still have the optima 7 ?
If you do, I would like to buy it
Thanks
Oct 14, 2018, 02:09 PM
Still have it, I will look for your Pay Pal payment to: uncgeorge@comcast.net, Thanks for the business, Uncle George
Oct 14, 2018, 03:27 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thanks a lot Geroge,
Do you shipp to Israel ?
Oct 14, 2018, 05:40 PM
I do not ship outside the US or other countries. Thanks for asking, Uncle George

Quick Reply