This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 06:48 PM
Trader Rating: 354
$12.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

REDUCED Used Super Nova 250S by FMA Direct

If you need a great charger at a low price for Ni-Cad, MNi-MH & PB batteries 1-25 cells, here you go. $12.99 + S&H of $5.80.

FMA Direct Supernova 250S Model FC700 Microcomputer Fast Charger, Input 10-15VDC.
Specifications:

Model #: Supernova 250S Model FC700
Intelligent battery checker
All digital circuit
Pulsed Tricle charge
Microcomputer Fast Charger
Input: 10-15VDC with banana jacks included
Output: 1 to 25 Cells, Programmable
Use you own charging cords for your batteries.
Variable Charge Rate: 0.1A to 5A
Variable Discharge Rate: 0.5A to 3A
Display: 2 x 16 Character Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George

Last edited by unclegeorge; Oct 13, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply