This thread is privately moderated by mudman1959, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 06:33 PM
Live to fly... Fly to live
Thread OP
Build Log

When a mess becomes something Interesting!!! Update,,, 10/18/18

It started with a mess all over the work bench... But in a two day period it became something. The Flite Test "Edge" looks really good! Well why not I asked myself... So the plans were printed and cut out. Traced to the foam and hand cut. Lots of Good Rock & Roll music playing in the background, Hot Glue was flying everywhere... And it slowly emerged. The plane is a bit bigger than the original FT one as I am thinking about powering it with a over powered Brushless Motor. I cannot leave it stock! And of course there will be mods as I see the need. More to come...

I finally got the tail and the nose finished up.

Mudman1959
Last edited by mudman1959; Oct 18, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply