Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by charles hidalgo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 11:19 AM
Trader Rating: 177
$500.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

TBS Discovery Pro GoPro 4 Black with Free Shipping in USA

This is one of my two personal TBS builds I have left. I'm keeping one that has only one flight on it and selling this one. This has less then six 5 minute flights on it and has been landed on grass only. Price is net to me with Free Shipping in the USA included. The pictured GoPro 4 Black is from a batch I have that is NOS will be included and is like new and only used a couple times and is spotless. Please do not ask about flight times or distance as that depends on your lipos and flying style .

Price is net to me and includes Free Shipping in the USA. NO TRADES

Part List:
Frame Discovery PRO w Gimbal
Flight Controller DJI Naza M V2 Multirotor Stabilization Controller with GPS/Compass
TBS Bulletproof 30A escs
TBS 900kv V2 Motors
New sets of Master Airscrew and Aeronaut Power CAM props included
Turnigy Pro FPV cam
ImmersionRC 600mw 5.8GHz vtx
TBS Triumph 5.8GHz RHCP antenna
TBS CORE
HD Camera GoPro HERO4 Black Edition 4K
Last edited by charles hidalgo; Oct 26, 2018 at 11:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply