This thread is privately moderated by Time Machine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 09:24 AM
Trader Rating: 4
- Passing Through -
$449.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Walkera 250R Advanced w/ Fat Shark goggles, extra parts and more. Make offer!

Got a nice FP racing drone I am looking to sell. This was owned by a friend of mine and I had intended to learn to fly, but this is way to advanced for me, so I will pass it along.

Walkera Advanced 250R.
Comes with everything needed to fly including a charger minus a battery (it got slightly puffy from sitting). I am also including a good amount of spare parts, as well as a pair of FATSHARK V2 goggles.

Also it has 3 modes for begining, intermediate, and advanced flying.

Drone flew great and was packed away in its case. The former owner advised that it will need a SD card for the camera and one screw for the camera bracket (which seems to have fallen out but spares are included).

I'm sorry I can't answer more questions, I just don't know a lot about these. Great condition and well taken care of.

$449.00 Shipped.
Last edited by Time Machine; Oct 12, 2018 at 06:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply