Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by HotelSierra, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2018, 12:41 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$5,500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Avonds F-15 Turbine RTF

Description:
Almost new, less than 5 flights, Philip Avonds F-15 Turbine. Built as per Philip's exact instructions, including optional flaps and air brake.

- Phillip Avonds F-15 turbine kit (not ducted fan conversion)
- JR Servos throughout, 8611 on Elevator and Flaps
- Spring Air and Robart retracts and struts
- Robart/Avonds scale wheels, brakes and hubs
- Jet-Tech kevlar fuel cells
- Avonds pipe and full bypass
- Jetcat TitanTurbine, 34-36lbs thrust, propane start, only 1 1/2 hours total original time
- Functional airbrake
- Scale cockpit and pilot
- (1) Belly tank and (2) Wing tanks mounted with BVM EZ Drops
- Weapons pylons
- Scale moulded vents, radar pods, gun, surface detail, panel lines and rivets
- Carbon reinforced fiberglass wings
- PPG automotive paint
- Includes plane and turbine instruction manuals, and miscellaneous extra parts

***RTF minus receiver and batteries***

Price is $5,500.

I am willing to crate and ship at buyers expense.

*** I have owned and flown three Avonds F-15s, two Yellow Aircraft F-15s and one Skymaster F-15. This is the best flying of them all. Great, larger presence and scale appearance in the sky with the lightest wing loading and easy to fly. Flies like a scale trainer. Easy to maintain and transport due to plug in wings and landing gear under fuselage.
Last edited by HotelSierra; Oct 11, 2018 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Incorrect price
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2018, 05:28 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Hi,
Could you tell me where you’re located? Would you be willing to sell less the turbine and what price? Let me know if you could. Email is [email protected]. Thanks Chris

Quick Reply