This thread is privately moderated by Xform, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2018, 04:42 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Micro Heli Flying
$99.99 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Spektrum DX6i Great Condition

Up for sale is a used but excellent condition DX6i. This DX6i is in excellent condition with only a few marks on the screen and a few marks on the metal handle. The transmitter functions properly and has never let me down. The radio was owned only by me and has never been dropped or abused. The radio still feels new and even smells like it came out of the box if the day I bought it. The battery cover doesn't fall off and the roller and trims are in great condition and were used gently. The gimbals still feel new and smooth. This DX6i has been rewired to work in Mode 4. Normally, the DX6i is in mode 2, but I have wired this one to have mode 4 controls. This will be useful if you are used to mode 4 and want a great computerized radio that will serve you well.

Mode 4 is: Throttle and Aileron is on the left stick. Elevator and Rudder is on the right stick.
Mode 2 is: Throttle and Rudder is on the left stick. Elevator and Aileron is on the right stick.

Upon purchase, you can ask if you want the radio changed back to mode 2 and I can do it if you would like.

This purchase will include the DX6i, the original box, manual, instructions, and documentation.

Price is $99.99 and free shipping.

Thanks for checking out my listing and happy buying!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2018, 12:50 PM
Trader Rating: 24
The Doctor is in...
Consider $75 shipped? DrDrone. Ty
Oct 14, 2018, 07:54 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Micro Heli Flying
Sold to Doctor Drone.

Quick Reply