Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Bewebdev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2018, 09:38 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Traxxas E-Revo 1/10 w/extras, charger, etc Ready to Run

Selling my Traxxas E-revo 1/10 scale RC truck. I bought it a couple of years ago used. It is basically the same as I bought it as. It came with many extras, and was well taken care. I am not too familiar with everything, but I know it has:
  • Upgraded tires
  • Motor cooler
  • Dyed chassis
  • RMP A-Arms
  • I am sure a lot more.

I am selling everything that is needed to run the RC truck, including some batteries and a dual charger. The 11.1v batteries are puffy, so I am not sure if they are usable any more.

I also have a decent collection of extra parts that you can see in the photos, including some brand new parts (clutch, differential etc). I have two bodies to include. One is a brand new Chevy body. The other is a beat up body, but still fun to use if you think you are going to roll. The only thing I am missing is body clips. I will try to stop and grab some this week, but I am guessing the person that buys this will have some laying around.

Looking to get $300. That seems like a great deal with everything that is included.

Either PM or text me 651-two six one - 0554

Brian
Last edited by Bewebdev; Oct 14, 2018 at 08:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply