This thread is privately moderated by vmaxmasonrya, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2018, 03:02 AM
Trader Rating: 89
For Sale

Sailplane International bundle

A set of three very rare British Vintage70's - 80's slope soarer kits. by Sailplanes International . The obeechi wood sheeted wing cores have some delamination but the foam core beds are included so they can be repaired .

1) 60" wingspan Mini Racer is complete with hardware package, blue tinted clear canopy, plans and instruction manual. There is some wing skin delamination.

2) 2 meter wingspan Racer CS complete with hardware, blue tinted clear canopy, plans and instruction manual- The inside of the gel-coated polyester resin fiberglass fuselage has been reinforced with carbon fiber tows and fiberglass cloth . making it very strong. There is some wing skin delamination and some wing construction has started "see pictures".
3) "76" wingspan Axle with "wing rotation" wingeron roll controlled complete with hardware, plans and instruction manual. Wing cores have some skin delamination and the bulkheads have been glued into the fuselage.

asking $500 cash with local P/U preferred , or Paypal plus actual shipping in CONUS for all 3 kits.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2018, 09:52 AM
Trader Rating: 44
Surf's up!!

Schwing!!

Oh man! Two weeks too soon! I would love to grab these from you. Especially the Racer CS! I already have the other 2.

Let's see, mortgage, Rc Planes, mortgage, Rc planes, LOL! Dilemmas.
Trades?
R. Baber
Oct 10, 2018, 12:06 PM
yyz
Trader Rating: 10
yyz
Racer CS is a great flying plane. Sorry I got rid of mine.
Oct 11, 2018, 01:50 AM
Trader Rating: 41
I'm All Thumbs
Wow!
Exact S.I. hat trick I have (plus a floater ... Osprey).
My CS is built/flown but I screwed up the wing incidence, It leans left (or right, don't remember )
I think those skins can be peeled off & epoxied back in place no problem.
Skies
J

Quick Reply