This thread is privately moderated by CuStOm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2018, 06:05 PM
Trader Rating: 13
I steer with my thumbs
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Cellpro Multi4 Charger, Power Supply and USB Cable

Cellpro Multi4 Charger
DC Wall Power Supply
2s-4s adapter board (JST XH) (JST EH/HR)
USB Adapter for configuring the charger with your PC.
Case to hold it all.

Only reason I am selling is that I am cleaning out unused items from the garage.

Will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate ($7.20) which is factored into the cost. PayPal preferred payment.

Thanks!
Keith
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2018, 01:02 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Did you cut the banana plugs off the end of the charger power input wires?
Oct 10, 2018, 01:41 PM
I steer with my thumbs
Thread OP
Yes, I replaced them with Dean's T connectors.
All of my DC power supplies, cigarette adapters and alligator clips have them. This way everything is interchangeable and easier on my end.
If you're interested in buying it I can solder the banana plugs back on or whip up a T-connector to banana converter, your choice.

Cheers,
Keith
Oct 10, 2018, 02:49 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Well I would give you your asking price if you'll put the banana plugs back on it. I try to keep my stuff the way I've run it for some time, too old of a dog to learn new tricks. I have a couple of these little CellPros for small stuff and they have the banana plugs. All my bigger chargers are in cases wired direct to their power supplies.

I only run Deans connectors on my LiPo's, my A123/LiFe's all run EC3 connectors, helps me keep stuff apart.....
Oct 10, 2018, 03:06 PM
I steer with my thumbs
Thread OP
Consider it done. Sent you a PM.
Oct 10, 2018, 03:53 PM
I steer with my thumbs
Thread OP
Updated per your preference.
Oct 10, 2018, 09:53 PM
Trader Rating: 149