This thread is privately moderated by 1nspectorGadget, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2018, 03:06 PM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Budget ND Filters | SKYREAT ND Filter Review

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Budget ND Filters | SKYREAT ND Filter Review (14 min 0 sec)

The DJI Mavic 2 Pro produces amazing images all by itself, but good ND filters allow you to get more out of the camera especially in the manual modes. I show you how to install the Skyreat filters and I also included plenty of comparison footage. At about half the price of some of the more popular brands, you get 4 filters in this set: an ND32 and polarizer and an ND64 with polarizer.

The only thing I don't like about these filters is that the gimbal cover does not fit over them. So you have to remove the filters everytime you're done flying. Not a huge deal, but it can be a little inconvenient if you like to leave your filters on when moving from location to location or just in general.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply