Oct 09, 2018, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
It looks like my old "2M Super Alulah" FPV sailplane
Is the the same thing as the hobbyking “wingnetic”?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2018, 02:03 AM
I review RC Products
I'm in! Of course you already know that
Oct 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
Still flying a desk..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocrossman24
Is the the same thing as the hobbyking “wingnetic”?
We hope not!
It's not popular for a reason.
Oct 10, 2018, 03:55 AM
I'm looking for a long range rig and was just about to pull the trigger on a mini Talon.

The quality of SM/ZOHD is far better (IMO) than XUAV so I'm now wondering if I should wait a month for what might be under the covers. Are their hints aiming at a longer-range, larger model than the Dart/NT or is my hope offering confirmation bias?

Decisions, decisions.
Oct 10, 2018, 07:28 AM
Thread OP
Wow man, thanks. We think it's a huge leap forward from our initial models. We're putting a lot of heart and brain into this.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boolander
Whatever this is, I’m getting it, and I’ll like it.
Oct 10, 2018, 07:30 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Ian,

We're picking up from where we left with the initial 3. The whole MKII series will be a great addition to any fleet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itg
I have been loving the Nano Talon and looking for the next wing to take over. Glad to see you guys pushing ahead with the next great plane.

https://www.instagram.com/iantgates/

Ian
Oct 10, 2018, 07:34 AM
Thread OP
hahaha, Thanks man! yeah, the N Goblin is a great little bug, and the Dart even being in the same category, if you fly it you'll feel it's a different animal... I guess is because of the swept-forward wing.
In any case, the new plane IMHO is way superior to both in almost every aspect except the weight...
Soon you'll see it.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocrossman24
Can’t wait for this release, you guys have been absolutely killing it with the planes released lately. Iv been eyeing the dart, but seeing as I already have the nano goblin, I think I’ll wait and pray that we see an xl dart. Plz take my $$$
Oct 10, 2018, 07:37 AM
Thread OP
Jeeeezzz... You passed that S800 like it was dead hanging from the ceiling! Great video indeed, and I'll share it on our FB page. Thanks for posting it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusby
Low and fast with the Dart (Spot the S800 being passed at 23s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOp9l6BxZq8
Oct 10, 2018, 07:39 AM
Thread OP
You are right!

We released everywhere except here! I wich RGC had scheduled posts!

Here you go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Winder
It's October 8th
Oct 10, 2018, 07:41 AM
Thread OP
Great Spirit Fredle, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredle
Some great videos - congrats to those that get selected!
Oct 10, 2018, 07:45 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Anthony! Thanks for your support buddy, you're always there!!! We will give the same chances to everybody of testing the bird. Besides the ones we're going to choose based on video quality and content creation and general piloting skill, we decided to get another batch to randomly pick pilots from FB and RGC that invested their time on signing up for this, so in that way, all get a shot at it and not only "the big guys".

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirPusher
Hey Ari and Team,
Its Anthony Cenabite Farr officially requesting to beta test and provided pics vid, whatever you would like and more. I WOULD then have everything but the Talon I'm in school for post and my 107. And as soon as I get a dart.. I have several arkbird, and pixhawk minis ext, I would be honored to do a whole series on the two brands... or whatever you would like... thank yoi sooo much for considering me, as always your friend ps all I do the same
Oct 10, 2018, 07:46 AM
Thread OP
Ayyy... VG's who can live without them???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief
Looks like a Drak with leading edge vortex generators : very cool
Oct 10, 2018, 07:46 AM
Thread OP
Thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylel
Pmd! I love your planes and wings!!
Oct 10, 2018, 07:48 AM
Thread OP
Thanks bud, my bad... alarm didn't go off and I missed it here! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closus
For those without FB, here's the pic that was uploaded...
Oct 10, 2018, 07:49 AM
Thread OP
You can tell all of that just for the tip! You are an X-MAN!

Wait and you will see what's special about her?... I would say... almost everything if you compare it with a flat plank of EPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
It looks like a flying wing? Not swept-fwd this time?
What's soo especial about it?

Quick Reply