Oct 05, 2018, 08:37 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Arkbird tiny system setup issues

im just getting into kit-built airplanes (flite test foam board kits) and having a lot of fun! but I need more practice with a more stable platform so I bought a flying wing and installed the Arkbird tiny flight stabilization in it, for RTH and flight stabilization in case I really lose control, but im having issues getting it setup correctly. The manual helps a bit but I cant get the "Neutral Check" to work to zero out the system. has anybody have any experience with this system? any help would be greatly appreciated!!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2018, 05:00 AM
Hi clanahan,

Please describe more details about "I cant get the "Neutral Check" to work to zero out the system" and send your question to Arkbird customer service e-mail: [email protected] , they will help you soon.

Best regards,
Arkbird FPV
Nov 16, 2019, 06:53 PM
Jamalc

Arkbird Tiny

Does the arkbird tiny have a built in osd? Also can I add a current sensor and air speed meter?

Quick Reply