This thread is privately moderated by mudman1959, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 04, 2018, 07:30 PM
Live to fly... Fly to live
Thread OP
Cool

Think Smarter!

Hey all... Did anyone else see this new tool in the October issue of the Model Aviation magazine? I have one airplane that uses the “O-ring” to hold the prop on and have fought with it more than once trying to get it on. This tool makes it a lot easier! Speaking of making... well that’s what I did. The allen wrench from FT was bad so with the scrap piece of brass tubing and a little filing and drilling I now have the tool. Works great!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply