Sep 11, 2020, 10:38 AM
Hopefully someone can help.

My Zino flew just fine until I was forced to update the firmware which I did on the Zino only.

I was flying it prior to the update and a message displayed that I could not take videos unless it was up dated. Since then it hasn’t flown as well. About three weeks ago it took off and started moving around as if it were going down a drain and got worse as I tried to land it. I replaced two blades and tried it again today. Same thing happened and theSwirling gets worse when it gets closer to the flight controller. I tried it out today at my RC field and of all places it drifted to a post on the pavilion so now I have to replace closer to 8 blades.

Does. Anyone know what’s going on?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2020, 11:33 AM
Gravity Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmcdo
Hopefully someone can help.

My Zino flew just fine until I was forced to update the firmware which I did on the Zino only.

I was flying it prior to the update and a message displayed that I could not take videos unless it was up dated. Since then it hasnít flown as well. About three weeks ago it took off and started moving around as if it were going down a drain and got worse as I tried to land it. I replaced two blades and tried it again today. Same thing happened and theSwirling gets worse when it gets closer to the flight controller. I tried it out today at my RC field and of all places it drifted to a post on the pavilion so now I have to replace closer to 8 blades.

Does. Anyone know whatís going on?
Commonly referred to as "toilet bowling" or "TBE".

You need to re-calibrate the compass. Repeat compass calibration until Zino can achieve stable hover at any heading.

Actually, after any firmware update, you should perform all calibrations.
Sep 11, 2020, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnimRod
Commonly referred to as "toilet bowling" or "TBE".

You need to re-calibrate the compass. Repeat compass calibration until Zino can achieve stable hover at any heading.

Actually, after any firmware update, you should perform all calibrations.
Thanks, I thought I had at one point after the update. Is there also an update for the flight controller? If so I didn't do that update.

Jim
Sep 17, 2020, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmcdo
Thanks, I thought I had at one point after the update. Is there also an update for the flight controller? If so I didn't do that update.
Jim
Just for info. To eliminate TBE you can also try the flight controller mod with ATTI/GPS mode switching.
Sep 17, 2020, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvl2017
Just for info. To eliminate TBE you can also try the flight controller mod with ATTI/GPS mode switching.
Thanks,

Re Calibrating the compass Worked, but I still have an intermittent issue with the camera working. I flew it Wednesday after re-calibrating the compass and no video. I landed placed it on a table and turned it off and back on. The camera then worked. I didnít have enough battery to fly it again, but this is getting annoying.
Sep 28, 2020, 03:10 AM
Has anything changed in function Active Track? The aircraft does not follow the tracked object only hanging in place .
Sep 28, 2020, 03:17 AM
Raffix

Signal extender

Hi guys.

What do you think about those antennas, do you think that they may give some extended range in Zino PRO?

https://www.banggood.com/MAPLE-WIREL...r_warehouse=CN

Regards
Oct 03, 2020, 07:23 AM
Hubsan Zino Pro + has a range of 8km.
Oct 05, 2020, 08:51 AM
Raffix
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet2
Hubsan Zino Pro + has a range of 8km.
Yes, PRO+ has 8km, but PRO 'only' 4km.
The question is, will those antennas allow a stronger and more stable transmission?

Kind regards
Oct 05, 2020, 11:54 AM

selection of best silent drone

The latest models of silent drones come with an intelligent flight mode, gravity control, and ultra-high resolution-HD camera, long-lasting battery with different flight modes, and aerial videography and photography far more exciting and entertaining than ever before.

The use of silent drones varies from surveillance to daily activities like movie-making and taking snaps of a small event. The need for a quite drones become inevitable.

Moreover, different users have different priorities and needs when it comes to choosing a quiet drone. They characterize it with criteria including extended battery life, lightweight, sleek and portable design and high output camera, etc.

i fully read https://dronesadvice.com/best-silent-drones/ article for buying silent drone and concluded that parrot mambo is best over all drones.
Oct 22, 2020, 02:49 PM
Zino pro +. Only 30 min. what a disappointment

Zino Pro Plus - Thời gian bay 43 phút có thật không - Max time Zino Pro + KimGuNi (21 min 53 sec)
Oct 26, 2020, 04:30 AM
It was for foreseeable ! They always give more time , than it actualy is in fact.
Oct 29, 2020, 07:56 AM
Question for 100 points ! Does the battery with Zino Pro + fit in the Zino Pro ?
Oct 30, 2020, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet2
It was for foreseeable ! They always give more time , than it actualy is in fact.
Almost all drones fly a few minutes less than the brand advertises.

But 13 minutes less is too much.

Quick Reply