Nall in the Fall Saturday Coverage

Saturday started out foggy and damp, but you can bet there were still people flying right through it.

Splash

Saturday Photos

After the BBQ last night, the event starts to wind down as some pack up and prepare to leave. Saturday started out foggy and damp, but you can bet there were still people flying right through it. The weather improved and there was a shortened noon time demo show. Most of the vendors have already packed up, but there's still a fair number of pilots on the grounds that are planning to stick around through Sunday. The pilot count was over 600 the last I heard which is fantastic.

It's been so great hanging out with buddies and checking out all the cool planes. It's a low key Nall that somehow still feels every bit as special as the big one in May. Here's my last bit of photos from today and I'll be heading back home first thing in the morning. See ya next time Triple Tree, it's been a blast!

Sep 30, 2018, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the pics Jason
Sep 30, 2018, 09:18 AM
Yes, thanks a lot for the pics for us that will never make it.
Putting a show on like Nall this year would be super stressful with the kind of weather we have had.
If we get as much snow this winter as we have had rain we will have white stuff up to our necks.
Sep 30, 2018, 01:11 PM
I only got to be there on Friday and was a fantastic day of flying. I was on the electric line and there was a big crowd there all day. Also it was my first time to fly at TT and was a great experience, hopefully I will see you at the frosty dog flyin in January. Thank You Mr. Pat and all the staff and volunteers at TT for such a beautiful facility and great events for all ages and types of aviation.
Sep 30, 2018, 08:13 PM
Aircraft Life
Thanks for the photos! I see you captured my rocket glider!
Sep 30, 2018, 10:05 PM
Here are a few more from Friday and Saturday. The yellow jet went down Saturday afternoon. Canopy came off as soon as the aircraft lifted off the runway and it rolled to the left and hammered itself right into the ground. Heartbreaking!!! The Heineken cans are so cool I picked one up. Was $35 without the pump.

We had the time of our lives at Nall in the Fall!! Thank you to everyone who made this great event possible!!

Eric

Quick Reply