Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Nall in the Fall Thursday Coverage

Thursday at Nall in the Fall is the place to be. It rained a little overnight, but the weather has been fantastic all day.

Splash

Thursday Photos

Thursday at Nall in the Fall is the place to be. It rained a little overnight, but the weather has been fantastic all day. Everyone is in great spirits and enjoying the event, and how can you not have fun at a place like this. Thursday also means Free T-Shirt Day on the 3D line. We had plenty of shirts since these were originally made for Joe Nall back in May with 1500+ pilots expected, but we still had a huge line and everyone appreciated getting the official Flying Giants Joe Nall T-Shirts. These are coveted items with many attendees wearing shirts from years past saying they have a complete collection of these event shirts that you can only get by being here.

This was also the first day of flight demos on the main line at noon time. The demo show is always a treat to watch as world famous pilots take to the skies to show you their skills with the latest and greatest aircraft. We've got lots of photos below for you to enjoy, it's almost as good as being here in person.

This thread is privately moderated by Jason Cole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 27, 2018, 02:53 PM
RCG Admin
Photos!
Sep 27, 2018, 07:40 PM
RCG Admin
Looks like we are having a server issue with images at the moment. I've sent in a case to the techs to get this fixed. In the meantime, if you want to see the photos I just put up, they are over on FlyingGiants right here https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...92#post2764960
Sep 27, 2018, 08:14 PM
115 inches of 'hog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Looks like we are having a server issue with images at the moment. I've sent in a case to the techs to get this fixed. In the meantime, if you want to see the photos I just put up, they are over on FlyingGiants right here https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...92#post2764960
LoL , thought it was me, just rebooted my PC twice
Sep 27, 2018, 09:48 PM
RCG Admin
It’s fixed now!
Sep 28, 2018, 09:02 AM
Well, the cute girl at the t-shirt line was nice anyways.
Sep 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
Build more, websurf less
I love the guys fishing the chopper out of the pond.
Sep 30, 2018, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim409
Well, the cute girl at the t-shirt line was nice anyways.
She says thanks, Jim!

Her first trip to Joe Nall and she is going to go back with me in 2019!
Oct 02, 2018, 07:50 PM
Nall in the Fall l Triple Tree Aerodrome (3 min 25 sec)
Oct 03, 2018, 01:47 PM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
Nall in the Fall Flying Giants T-Shirt Giveaway (1 min 37 sec)
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z

Quick Reply