This thread is privately moderated by mudman1959, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 27, 2018, 09:07 AM
Live to fly... Fly to live
Thread OP
Help!

Do you care????

Once again my Hobby is under attack! The Government, Private Parties and Corporations want to limit my access to fly my Radio Control Airplanes. The pending new rulings include that my Radio Control Toy must have a Transponder System installed so they know when and where my Toy is at... At all times. I follow the AMA regulations and am a current Member. I fear our Hobby is now threatened and this may make our Hobby disappear. We live our lives by Rules and Regulations but this is getting ridiculous! The New Bill has already passed the House and now is up for a vote in the Senate. Please help us keep our Hobby alive! Read the attached AMA write up on this. Please contact your area Senators and let them know to vote NO on the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018

https://amablog.modelaircraft.org/am...authorization/
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply