Feb 18, 2020, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n4t3
I saved it in a onedrive folder, so shouldn't be protected. I also tried the full erase and it still have the same issue. I have updated a Betaflight F3 FC with the performance edition fine without issues, so I don't know why I'm having this issue with the crazybee F3. Any other suggestions?

I may try again and see if it will work, but other than that I have no idea why it's not working.
Couldn't hurt to save it to your Downloads folder and try it again.

Maybe try flashing it with the battery connected. Some boards can be finicky that way, not sure why.

Just in case the file on the GitHub has somehow become corrupted, here is the one that I used for mine (I saved it several months ago).
Last edited by Temporal Flux; Feb 18, 2020 at 05:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2020, 05:45 PM
Ok good idea, will give that a go. Thanks for your help and hopefully I can get it to work with those suggestions!
Feb 18, 2020, 08:35 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
UAV Tech in his Whoop Tuning 101 video used a Mobula7 as an example. He uses Blackbox logs but does not go into detail of how it was set up, no mention of installing Openlogger or similar.

I'd like to get some BB logs off my Mobula7 to see what they look like and to help me to learn how to tune these little guys. Need to do some more research on BB logging but what wondering if anyone here had done it on the Mobula7/
Feb 20, 2020, 06:25 AM
built, fly and crash....hihii

Vtx

Hi All...nub here..
Why my vtx cannot store the band and channel...?
If iam set with the SA band and channel its can not find the visual in my google...some time i get visual..but if i power off the quad or replacing batterys its gone again...
After i check it i set the band and channel by the button...and i get visual..and if i power off again...the visual gone too.....any advices...?

Thanks for helping me.
Last edited by D17E; Feb 20, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
Feb 20, 2020, 10:37 AM
FPV Ground Pounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by D17E
Hi All...nub here..
Why my vtx cannot store the band and channel...?
If iam set with the SA band and channel its can not find the visual in my google...some time i get visual..but if i power off the quad or replacing batterys its gone again...
After i check it i set the band and channel by the button...and i get visual..and if i power off again...the visual gone too.....any advices...?

Thanks for helping me.
Are you saving before exiting the OSD menu?
Feb 20, 2020, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Ok good idea, will give that a go. Thanks for your help and hopefully I can get it to work with those suggestions!
Just tried and it flashed fine. I had the full chip erase ticked but didn't have a battery connected. Also used the file you linked and was in my downloads and not in onedrive. Not sure which thing made it work but it worked!

Thanks for your suggestions Temporal Flux.
Feb 20, 2020, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Just tried and it flashed fine. I had the full chip erase ticked but didn't have a battery connected. Also used the file you linked and was in my downloads and not in onedrive. Not sure which thing made it work but it worked!

Thanks for your suggestions Temporal Flux.
Maybe you had chrome running in the background or one of the com porta got mixed up? I find closing betaflight after it's been running for a while helps it cycle and read better for some reason, I've had betaflight act weird only for me to throw everything and the kitchen sink at it not knowing what fixed whatever Gremlins were lurking about
Feb 20, 2020, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps50
Are you saving before exiting the OSD menu?
Yes...event i check with bf its save...
But if i power on the quad...i dont get visual coz the channel is changed by self...
I set with osd on band raceband and channel 8 on freq 5917...

Any advices....thanks for helping me
Feb 21, 2020, 06:37 AM
Tom C
What vtx are you using? Sometimes you need to "unlock" it for the settings to save.
Feb 21, 2020, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarlson777
What vtx are you using? Sometimes you need to "unlock" it for the settings to save.
That vtx of mobula7.....now i test i cannot get any visual even i set by manual button... 😥😥
Feb 21, 2020, 09:31 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
I set all my quads to Raceband Channel 1, was flying in the basement. Landed on the floor to check something, flew for 15 seconds LOS then pulled the goggles back down & was greeted with a black fuzzy screen. Figured I had bumped the channel change button, checked but I hadn’t was on the correct channel. Plugged it into BF & the power was set to 0 but the band & channel were correct. Corrected this with the same results. Finally did a scan on the googles & found a signal on RB channel 6. Checked in BF & it still showed raceband channel 1. Tried changing saving then changing back but it was still the same. What happened here?
Feb 21, 2020, 09:44 PM
Quote:
I set all my quads to Raceband Channel 1, was flying in the basement. Landed on the floor to check something, flew for 15 seconds LOS then pulled the goggles back down & was greeted with a black fuzzy screen. Figured I had bumped the channel change button, checked but I hadnít was on the correct channel. Plugged it into BF & the power was set to 0 but the band & channel were correct. Corrected this with the same results. Finally did a scan on the googles & found a signal on RB channel 6. Checked in BF & it still showed raceband channel 1. Tried changing saving then changing back but it was still the same. What happened here?
Have you maybe damaged the antenna? That could detune the frequency of the actual signal that is being radiated.

Try changing the channel on the VTx to a different band/frequency, see if the channel that you receive from that is offset too, or even if it still comes in as RB 6.
Feb 22, 2020, 01:15 AM
Quote:
I set all my quads to Raceband Channel 1, was flying in the basement. Landed on the floor to check something, flew for 15 seconds LOS then pulled the goggles back down & was greeted with a black fuzzy screen. Figured I had bumped the channel change button, checked but I hadnít was on the correct channel. Plugged it into BF & the power was set to 0 but the band & channel were correct. Corrected this with the same results. Finally did a scan on the googles & found a signal on RB channel 6. Checked in BF & it still showed raceband channel 1. Tried changing saving then changing back but it was still the same. What happened here?
Heat? Maybe your antenna got loose?
Feb 22, 2020, 10:28 AM
Foam is my friend!!!

Spare parts?

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement F3 board for my Mob 7?? ( I fly with Spektrum so want the CrazybeeF3DX version)??
Feb 22, 2020, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZee
Does anybody know where I can get a replacement F3 board for my Mob 7?? ( I fly with Spektrum so want the CrazybeeF3DX version)??
QWinOut

Not sure how their dispatch and shipping times are at the moment though, given the coronavirus situation.

If you have to replace the board anyway, I'd just go for an F4 though.
Last edited by Temporal Flux; Feb 22, 2020 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply