Sep 26, 2018, 11:14 PM
SPCMaker and XPKRC
Thread OP
New Product

SPCMAKER K1 95MM Brushless FPV Racing Drone PNP BNF Version

Super cost-effective card record, 95mm wheelbase, indoor flight preferred, lens angle can be adjusted in the range of 0-30 degrees.

Brand name: SPCMAKER

Product model: K1

Wheelbase: 95MM

Product size :87mm*91mm*30mm

Weight: 81g (battery free)

Brushless motor: 1105kv6000 motor

Product flight control: Omnibus F4SD

Electric control of the product: 20A Mini 4 in 1 BLheli_s ESC (2-4s LiPo)

Flight-control firmware: betaflight_3.2.4

Product blade :EMAX AVAN Blur 2 inth

Camera :RunCam Split mini 2

Photo transmission: 5.8g, 25mw-100mw, 40CH

Product plate: 3K carbon fiber plate, 3mm thick bottom plate, 1.5mm side plate.

Receiver points: Frsky/DSMX/Flysky/Futaba(alternative)

K1 website link: http://www.spcmaker.com/spcmaker-k1-...one_p0143.html

K2 website link: http://www.spcmaker.com/spcmaker-k2-...one_p0144.html
Last edited by SPC Maker; Sep 26, 2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: data
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2018, 11:47 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Looks interesting, hope this is one of the better SPC products, not almost unflyable like 90NG was, unless doing some modifications. Maybe you can send some samples to people, so they can test how good this quadcopter is?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Sep 26, 2018, 11:55 PM
SPCMaker and XPKRC
Thread OP
Hello! My old friend, we have changed the manufacturer of FC and ESC now, and we are now delivering the goods to the cooperative pilot for a good test evaluation.
Sep 27, 2018, 12:01 AM
SPCMaker and XPKRC
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Looks interesting, hope this is one of the better SPC products, not almost unflyable like 90NG was, unless doing some modifications. Maybe you can send some samples to people, so they can test how good this quadcopter is?
Hello! My old friend, we have changed the manufacturer of FC and ESC now, and we are now delivering the goods to the cooperative pilot for a good test evaluation.
Sep 27, 2018, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPC Maker

Sounds good, nothing more frustrating that unboxing a quad and then finding it has some serious problems. I remember on my 90NG going back to X95's F3 board instead, otherwise it would not fly...

So you mean samples are already in transit to reviewers, or you are still looking for people who are willing to test this?
Sep 27, 2018, 12:48 AM
SPCMaker and XPKRC
Thread OP
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds good, nothing more frustrating that unboxing a quad and then finding it has some serious problems. I remember on my 90NG going back to X95's F3 board instead, otherwise it would not fly...

So you mean samples are already in transit to reviewers, or you are still looking for people who are willing to test this?
We've all upgraded to FC+ESC now
Sep 27, 2018, 01:41 AM
SPCMaker and XPKRC
Thread OP
The protective circle K1 is added, and the protective circle can not be seen in the shooting Angle.
Sep 29, 2018, 10:56 AM
Looking forward to seeing some reviews. When will the quad be ready for shipping ?
Sep 29, 2018, 11:56 AM
SPCMaker and XPKRC
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2002
Looking forward to seeing some reviews. When will the quad be ready for shipping ?
Now the delivery has started, and some video will be sold recently.
Sep 29, 2018, 05:01 PM
SPC Maker, I hope you sent one out to Albert Kim! He is the reviewer I personally trust the most out there with micro brushless drones. AndyRC is easily a tie with him, though
Sep 29, 2018, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayenn
SPC Maker, I hope you sent one out to Albert Kim! He is the reviewer I personally trust the most out there with micro brushless drones. AndyRC is easily a tie with him, though
Great suggestion. I'd also add SoloProFan and SebyDocky to your list.
Oct 01, 2018, 03:58 PM
I will review it ..... but mine is not yet shipped .... SPCmaker, if you read this thread, please connet the Split mini 2 controls to a free UART port of the FC. 2 wires required and you can control both the RC OSD and video triggering like this. Please also flash the FrSky Xm+ with a RSSI compatible firmware directly ....
Oct 01, 2018, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
I will review it ..... but mine is not yet shipped .... SPCmaker, if you read this thread, please connet the Split mini 2 controls to a free UART port of the FC. 2 wires required and you can control both the RC OSD and video triggering like this. Please also flash the FrSky Xm+ with a RSSI compatible firmware directly ....
Wow SeByDocKy. That's a great suggestion !! I hope SPCmaker is listening as I want to buy this quad but I don't want to fiddle with rewiring and flashing it before I can fly it.
Oct 03, 2018, 09:15 PM
The video quality looks good but there seems to be too much noise and vibrations from the motors which is causing jello and jitters. Spcmaker K1 video
Oct 03, 2018, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2002
Great suggestion. I'd also add SoloProFan and SebyDocky to your list.

I'd be happy to test one, thanks for mentioning me. However so far no indication I will be getting one.

As for RSSI, I never understood why they would ship a receiver without this firmware. I mean, if you don't want to use the feature, you just uncheck it on the OSD page, and you don't even notice it's there. So there is no drawback on having this firmware installed, so why would FrSky even have firmware for the XM+ that doesn't support RSSI? Or is there some unknown drawback that makes an XM+ without RSSI capable firmware perform better? I never heard of that, so I doubt it...

Quick Reply