Nall in the Fall Wednesday Photo Coverage

Nall in the Fall going down right now and I arrived earlier today looking forward to seeing the grass, planes and buddies from all over.

Splash

Nall in the Fall Wednesday Photos

Nall in the Fall going down right now and I arrived earlier today looking forward to seeing the grass, planes and buddies from all over. Cresting the hill to see the facility is always a joyous moment and this time was no different. I'm guessing there's around 500 pilots already with more planning to come as we get closer to the weekend so the turnout is going to be great for the 1st time having the event in the fall.

It's a more relaxed Joe Nall and the pilots seem to love it. I'm hearing people say they can fly as much as they want and not have the stress of super crowded airspace. There's plenty to look at, and lots of vendors on hand to pick up some RC goodies with. The weather was beautiful today, a little hot, but the puffy clouds and perfect green grass make you feel like you are on vacation in RC Heaven. Come on out if you can, but if you can't, I'll be posting photos all week with the occasional news story as well. Stay tuned to the Nall in the Fall forum section for more coverage.

This thread is privately moderated by Jason Cole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 26, 2018, 04:09 PM
RCG Admin
Photos!
Sep 26, 2018, 04:43 PM
MotionRC Europe
Did you not shoot MotionRC's set-up Jason, its the biggest one on the electric line I understand. Would be cool to see pics if you have them.

S.
Last edited by Stuart Warne; Sep 27, 2018 at 04:01 AM.
Sep 26, 2018, 05:14 PM
Where did that tree come from
Last edited by kid at 55; Sep 26, 2018 at 05:26 PM.
Sep 26, 2018, 07:08 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Warne
Did you not shot MotionRC's set-up Jason, its the biggest one on the electric line I understand. Would be cool to see pics if you have them.

S.
Ya, I've been hearing about Motion's setup! Would have been nice to see some of that.
Sep 27, 2018, 09:18 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Warne
Did you not shoot MotionRC's set-up Jason, its the biggest one on the electric line I understand. Would be cool to see pics if you have them.

S.
Weird there were no pictures right? They are right there with FMS, HK, and Flex down on the electric line and they do have a very big display. I'm surprised there were no pictures of that.
Sep 27, 2018, 10:13 AM
Where Customers Matter
Hey Guys! Yeah we have a terrific setup (changing everyday because of wind and rain in and out)

But yeah, we are front and center at easily the largest line here at Nall in the Fall. Been lots of fun meeting new people and catching up with old friends.
Sep 27, 2018, 11:35 AM
EB-66C Team Member
Outstanding Motion RC display! Great work, guys!

Keep inspiring the community and rising above the challenges in this industry.
Sep 27, 2018, 11:35 AM
Post-Apocalyptic Tactical Cons
I painted the "Lips" this morning...
Sep 27, 2018, 11:37 AM
EB-66C Team Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredIronGRB
I painted the "Lips" this morning...
Looks great, George! Congrats on the successful maiden.

Have fun,
Tony
Sep 27, 2018, 04:40 PM
Great coverage and I sure wish I could be there! The Turbo Beaver appears again, hope to hear more details.
Sep 27, 2018, 05:07 PM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citationfxr
Great coverage and I sure wish I could be there! The Turbo Beaver appears again, hope to hear more details.
You talking about the foam one in the Horizon tent?
Sep 27, 2018, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesonC
You talking about the foam one in the Horizon tent?
Affirmative
Sep 28, 2018, 09:10 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citationfxr
Affirmative
Yeah I saw that too and am really curious now. Has it been seen before? Any info on it?

Quick Reply