This thread is privately moderated by Dave Eichstedt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 25, 2018, 01:55 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Thread OP
Discussion

Pre-Orders Open!

This is an exciting day. Today we start accepting pre-orders for the Beaver kit! Check out the funding campaign on fundable.com:

https://www.fundable.com/moustache-model-works-llc

There are two bonuses for pre-ordering. First, shipping is free! Second, each kit will come with a DHC-2 Beaver ceramic mug from Labusch Skywear. I have 3 of their mugs and they're great.

This pre-order campaign is to raise funds needed for placing the first order. The faster we raise these funds, the faster we can get this puppy on the market. US orders only at this time. Once we've met the goal for this campaign, pre-orders will close for a while, until I can get my website established. We will open up pre-orders again once the shipping date gets closer, but the free shipping and mug incentives will not be available then.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2018, 09:08 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Thread OP
If you're on FaceBook, send me a friend request and you can see the walkthrough I did via FaceBook Live video last Saturday. There's some good information in there and a detailed look at the inside of the airplane. Also visible on a couple the builder/scale FaceBook groups.

Heads up, I'm still short on pre-orders, although I had expected to meet goal by now. If we don't meet goal then the project will be delayed a bit. Please consider getting your pre-order in sooner rather than later so we can keep this project moving!

Quick Reply