This thread is privately moderated by aero nishi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Mini Convergence VTOL, FPV and OSD

I put FPV camera and VTX on Mini Convergence VTOL.
I also installed betaflight FC as an OSD and GPS to see the ground speed, altitude, battery voltage flight mode etc.

E-flite Mini Convergence VTOL with OSD and GPS (1 min 1 sec)

Receiver output of MCV is connected to betaflight FC and MCV flight mode switch is assigned to acro/angle/horizon mode of betaflight.
I modified the OSD message of betaflight to show AIRPLANE MODE/TRANSITION/MULTIROTOR MODE instead of ACRO/STAB/HOR.
Futaba TX was used to fly the MCV.

Specifications:
FPV Camera : Torrent 110 FPV (SPMVCM01)
VTX : Torrent 110 FPV (SPMVTM150)
FC : F4 NOXE Flight Controller AIO OSD BEC w/ LC Filter Barometer for Betaflight (20x20mm)
GPS : UBlox GPS Module
DVR : RCX HMDVR-S DVR 4:3 640*480 NTSC Video Audio Mini FPV Recorder
LC Filter : L-C Power Micro Filter-3A(2-4S/Max 16V input)
Last edited by aero nishi; Oct 27, 2018 at 03:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 28, 2019, 10:56 AM
Thanks for this thread, I'm interested in doing the same. Can you say more about which ublox gps module you used?
Jan 29, 2019, 10:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared
Thanks for this thread, I'm interested in doing the same. Can you say more about which ublox gps module you used?
I used Dual BN-220 GPS GLONASS Antenna Module.

Quick Reply