Nall in the Fall 2018 - Grounds Are Good to Go!

There have been questions about Triple Tree after the recent storm. Here are the answers!

Splash

Triple Tree Looks Great!

I was on the phone yesterday with Mark and Mike from Triple Tree. We talked about the upcoming event but the big question was how did everything fare after the large weather system that moved in. I'm excited to report that everything at Triple looks great and is ready to go!

Mike Gregory told me that everything was in tip-top shape from the 3D line to the main line. He said all campgrounds were fine and ready for the Fall in the Nall participants!

From Triple Tree, "Florence has passed and the grounds at Triple Tree are in great shape to host both the Heli-Expo and Inaugural Nall in the Fall! We look forward to seeing everyone!

We are looking forward to seeing our old friends and meeting new ones at this event that is sure to enhance the events held at the Triple Tree Aerodrome."

Sep 19, 2018, 10:23 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
After the doom and gloom that shut down Joe Nall in May, I am shocked this Tropical depression did not make that river flood over the banks in the 3D area.

I believe what you say..... Just still find it hard to believe they made us all leave back in May.
Latest blog entry: Workbench buddy
Sep 19, 2018, 11:51 AM
Landing is not optional
Looking forward to it. Quite a rough 30 minute drive there... but worth it!
Sep 19, 2018, 12:25 PM
TripleTreeAerodrome Volunteer
Fortunately the weather from tropical storm Florence tracked northeast of TTA and the total rain fall in the Enoree river basin was not that great.
Sep 20, 2018, 09:49 AM
newbie here. are there going to be vendors there with "stuff" to sell. i.e. planes.
or, vendors showing what they sell. got money burning a hole in my pocket
Sep 20, 2018, 09:51 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollumpy1966
newbie here. are there going to be vendors there with "stuff" to sell. i.e. planes.
or, vendors showing what they sell. got money burning a hole in my pocket
Tons of vendors with tons of planes to sell
Sep 21, 2018, 07:01 PM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
There might even be some raffles and auctions, like last year!
Sep 22, 2018, 10:02 AM
Beware there are many road closings due to flooding and the storm. Parts of the interstates are even closed. Hopefully the roads will open soon

Quick Reply