Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

FlyingGiants Free Shirt Giveaway! Nall in the Fall 2018

The big question is, "Where and when?" Read on to find out!

Splash

It's Free FG Shirt Thursday at Fall in the Nall!!

For years our partner site (that we own and run) FlyingGiants.com has been bringing shirts to give away on the 3D line. This year we have really upped that ante! We are giving away more FG shirts this year than any year in our history!

We had our shirts ready for Joe Nall but since it was canceled we decided to give them away at Fall Nall. Now we haven't had eyes on the shirt yet but is all goes well we should have a ton of shirts to give out

Also a big thanks to our coverage sponsor - The AMA!

Where?

We will be on the 3D line with a golf cart full of shirts!

What Day?

Shirts have been given out on different days for different reasons. This year we decided Thursday would be a good day. We decided that Thursday was late enough in the week to let everyone get there. I'm sure we won't be able to get everyone but we are trying to get as many FG members shirted up as possible.

What Time?

We will crack open the boxes exactly at 11 AM. This gives you time to get there, as well as time to get up the hill for the noon time demos.

Can I Have 5 Shirts?

That would be awesome but the rule is one shirt per person. If you want a shirt be there in person. Plus the FG team wants to meet everyone! It's first come, first serve. We have a ton of shirts but our boxes are usually empty after we start handing them out!

Thanks!

Thanks to Mr. Pat and the whole Triple Tree crew for all they do for the hobby. Thanks to our users for hanging out with us on FlyingGiants and at great events like Joe Nall. See y'all there!!

Sep 19, 2018, 03:56 PM
Landing is not optional
No more RCGroups shirts? I clicked on the banner ad for the store and it took me to a dead link.
Sep 19, 2018, 04:25 PM
Admin Deluxe
RCG shirts are here - http://www.galloree.com/RCGroups-com-6946.htm
Sep 19, 2018, 10:23 PM
Yall got anymore of them shirtssssss?
Sep 21, 2018, 07:05 PM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
Thanks for the heads up!!!
Sep 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
Dern, won't be there till Friday round noon.
Sep 26, 2018, 07:42 AM
Landing is not optional
I'll be there Thursday after I get off work... hopefully still some shirts left!

Quick Reply