This thread is privately moderated by Captain Canardly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 19, 2018, 01:53 AM
who has rabbit ears down
Discussion

AMBeck's Kite and Egret laser files

Hello fellow builders! Missy iz pooped, and I don't wanna play video games, which leaves the best option in between covering and finishing my f3RES' birds is finishing AM (Tony) Beck's laser sets! I have not done any vias yet ( those cutaway thingies that hold parts in sheet form) and as I took screenshots, I see the "other" places where nesting has not been finished.
I am now driving on Version 11 of TurboCAD Mac, ( a Solidworks engine) which is now the 10th build which Tony and the birds have lived through!
I was a bit confused when I learned that Soaring Digest wanted hand drawn plans for their article, as I now have 10 full Gigs of info for these birds!
As I'm completing my story @ " I don't like doing surgery on my birds" in Sailplane talk, I'm getting the 1/32 sheeting boxes planned out CADwise.
The past couple years have been pretty intense for life bein' lived, but finally things are getting "in line"
The one other main thing is this would be an expensive kit, if all the parts are lasered, so Tony and I are figuring out the least expensive way to get these kids flying!
Please give us feedback! I do have files with no vias as now, but I need to nest a set of 4 more of proper material ribs 13-15, which are the polybreak ribs, with 1/16" plywood for the facing ribs being numbers 14.
Latest blog entry: Let the Competition Begin!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply