Sep 17, 2018, 05:38 PM
Discussion

Firmware Update XPS24 - Steps?

Hello
I was unsuccessful on my attempts to update the firmware of the XPS24. Need to confirm the steps.

1) Get the software http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/xdp/xdp_setup.exe
2) Install the software in my PC
3) Connect the XDP USB device to my PC.
4) Set the XPS24 to the programming mode.
5) Connect the USB device to the XPS24. Where does it goes?
6) Run the XDP.EXE program.

At some point I will need the "X24-updater19.exe", but not sure in what step...?

Appreciate some guidance.

Regards
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2018, 10:32 PM
First, you might want to check to see what version of firmware is installed in the X24. Unless you got the X24 long ago, you probably already have the latest version.

You don't use the XDP hardware or software with the X24. That is for our other products. You would only run the X24 updater using our SerialLink. You need to plug the cable from the SerialLink into the MATCH power input.

Quick Reply