Dec 24, 2004, 04:15 PM
Around the World
Thread OP

Anyone want an Ag Wagon....Hobby Lobby releases some new stuff

Okay, so it's a "Agro Turbo Z 137 T" but there was quite a bit of fuss over some potentially new products from Graupner a few months ago when they released their new catalog. Just thought I'd give you guys that like playing with foam a quick link: http://www.hobby-lobby.com/agroturbo.htm

Enjoy and watch the drool. Also be sure to check the front page for more new stuff at HL.

BTW, nope, don't work for HL.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 24, 2004, 05:34 PM
RCAPA #005
I saw that Agro today... hmmm... I'll be getting one, maybe just not right now.
Still have a Partenavia to build- I saw somewhere that you do too... good luck with it.
Dec 24, 2004, 07:07 PM
Vampowered!
That is a great replica of the actual airplane. I used to fly Ayres Thrush Airplanes in the Mississippi delta in row crop and that link brought back fond memories. Nice reproduction
Dec 24, 2004, 09:07 PM
H2OFLY

Not a FireBoss :(

Thanks for the Heads Up...of course, I was hoping for a Fire Boss - on floats

Vammy - is the cabin near-scale? Looks 'wrong' to me...but I'm partial to the 'wagons. And the tiplets...scale, too?

Guess I Could put floats on this one...wing loading would be No Problemo!

Thanks,

Terry
Dec 24, 2004, 11:46 PM
Around the World
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGBGTRacer
Still have a Partenavia to build- I saw somewhere that you do too... good luck with it.

Yep, great gift from the wife. I have brushless Mega's, Phx 25's, and a 2480 Li-po that I'm planning on putting in there as well as a full house lighting package and flaps. Do a search for Partenavia and flaps and you won't believe how great they were.
Dec 25, 2004, 01:35 AM
Motorized lawn dart
Will it hover like my 182 does ? Neat to see more croppies coming together.
Dec 25, 2004, 09:25 AM
Around the World
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar92
Will it hover like my 182 does?
Doubt it. It will weigh over 50 oz
Dec 25, 2004, 10:09 AM
Motorized lawn dart
Oh come on,... Oh ok. That is a sweet plane though. I kind of like the Piagio Avanti as well. !
http://hobby-lobby.com/piaggio.htm

We want pics of the pert.
Dec 26, 2004, 12:10 AM
RCAPA #005
At least twice a week I see a full scale Piaggio Avanti flying into or out of IAD near my house. It's loud as heck- I know it's him before I can see him (or her). It's a gorgeous plane in flight.
CAD- I'll PM ya about the Partenavia... I'm looking at doing some mods too.
The Agro just got moved farther back on the burner, but it's still on the short-list. I gave in and bought a parkzone Decathlon... what a nice flyer! Parkzone built in 3S lipo support now on the new Decathlon.
Dec 26, 2004, 12:22 AM
Motorized lawn dart
Those full scale piaggio's are wicked $ right?

Quick Reply