This thread is privately moderated by Rogosi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2018, 04:11 PM
Trader Rating: 94
$40.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Maxi Swift? 55" wing and motor

Picked this up at NEAT fair two years ago and decided not to go the FPV route. Flew it a few times on the motor that came with it and was going to go bigger, but like many projects, just went by the wayside. Would be great for FPV. Flies on a 3 cell 5000 pack in the front. Adding in the motor, servos are in as well. Battery, esc, and receiver needed.

Was told this was a Ritewing but I don't know anything about them, so I'll leave that to the experts. The thing is huge, but real docile in the air, made of EPP. Was told it came from SEFF and was part of the "turkey shoot" (paintball guns fire at these) and even found a few lodged in the wing lol. I saw a video of the event, and this wing, but can't find it now. Center of wing has been glassed, and a repair is noted on one side. Again though, flies great.

Can deliver to NEAT, way to big to ship. Weighs just over 2 pounds
Last edited by Rogosi; Sep 15, 2018 at 05:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2018, 09:01 PM
Trader Rating: 49
Team Legit pilot & DFWC Prez
I think that’s a Maxi Swift, not a Ritewing
Sep 15, 2018, 05:44 AM
Trader Rating: 94
I knew someone would have a better idea what this was, thanks!

Quick Reply