Sep 14, 2018, 10:32 AM
Discussion

Vector Manual

HI
In prep for a Maiden I am going through the manual one more time to make sure I have all of my I's dotted and T's crossed.
I was looking on the troubleshooting area to see if and when I ran into problems, what to do or where to go....
I found the following area next to "RTH/Loiter: My Fixed wing turn too fast...ect"
It states next to it "Increase or decrease the “Maximum Roll for RTH/Loiter” in the Advanced RTH menu."
I opened the GUI (Vector program) and looked pretty good and cannot find this as per how it is written.
Is the above only available within the OSD Menu via goggles or has the wording changed over different iterations
of the versions of the Vector software?
I have found other areas with similar wordings but was able to (I feel) pick the right options.
Thank you
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 08:35 AM
Hello,

Yes it is available in the GUI as well. See below picture.

Regards, John

Quick Reply