This thread is privately moderated by propjok1944, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2018, 10:18 AM
Trader Rating: 68
$105.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

FINAL RADICAL PRICE DROP!! Sig Hog Bipe- ready to cover

Hello,
I JUST DROPPED THE PRICE FROM $165 DOWN TO $145 AND NOW DOWN TO $105!! I am offering for sale my fantastic Sig Hog bipe that is ready to cover. Everything is included to allow you to finish this beauty. I have all the plans, manual, landing gear with assembled pants, interplane struts, and all control surfaces, which are finished. I will even add the one-piece motor mount for the fire wall. This is a great deal for someone. Don't miss it. Due to the span - 49 inches, shipping would be expensive because I would have to buy a special box. Tower charges $180.00 for the kit. Thanks for looking. Wayne.
Last edited by propjok1944; Sep 14, 2018 at 04:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2018, 11:51 AM
Trader Rating: 10
That's a great biplane and it looks like you have done a beautiful job with it so far. If it was 1980, it would be GONE already. Unfortunately, today finishing an ARF is considered - building. I hope if finds a good home, Good Luck.
Sep 14, 2018, 12:46 PM
Thanks for your comment. You're right about the building so far. I have always been a very careful and accurate builder and this plane is no exception. I must admit I have had quite a number of interested parties but since the plane is too large to ship, I am limited.
Sep 14, 2018, 01:59 PM
Trader Rating: 25

Pair

You are right about the no shipping

I like this and your Lazer Delta but unless you might meet me part way like Elkhart IN, tough for me to get these from west of Chicago.

Looking for trades?
Sep 14, 2018, 02:11 PM
Hi, Thanks for your answer. Right now I am not interested in trades and this is a local pick up. I would be willing to drive about 30 miles but that is no help here. Thanks. Again. Wayne.
Sep 15, 2018, 10:39 AM
Trader Rating: 6

Hog Biplane

HI there, this is Ken C. from Painesville, Oh. I will take her, but will have to delay pick up for several days, I enjoy every flight on the Bear Cat so far. The Hots is another story. I put too much throw in controls and she is a real handful to fly. I moved all control to inside on servos to make big change in control throws to cut them down and also added a 2 OZ heavy hub to prop to move balance point forward. Hope all this improves the way she flies, will try to fly this Sunday.
You know how to contact me and set up pick up. Ken C.

Quick Reply