Sep 13, 2018, 04:49 PM
Help!

RPM numbers, how do I?

How do I get the battery voltage on the Dashboard? The drop down menu does not show a Rx voltage like it does for live mode without the dashboard.
Also, in the bottom right corner there is the word hooting, see pic, why is it there and or what does it mean?
Last edited by ace4rc; Sep 16, 2018 at 02:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2018, 09:13 AM
Hello,

I think that is trying to show "See Troubleshooting". To fix it, try a firmware re-flash and a run of the "Seagull Wireless Dashboard Setup Wizard". The other option would be to display "PkV" in that fourth display spot and that message should disappear.

You may want to try "Pack Voltage" on the eLogger and not "RxV". If you are not able to get it working correctly, please open a support ticket.

Regards, John
Sep 14, 2018, 11:29 AM
Thanks John but there is no pack voltage in the drop down menu. This morning I tried the electric associated options and got the PkV on the dashboard by using the electric motor voltage.
Sep 16, 2018, 02:36 PM
Now I would like to know if the rpm gauge can be changed, it is showing up to 35000 rpm. I would like it to be much lower, maybe max at 7000.
Sep 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
Hello,

I am not sure which gauge your are talking about specifically however in the graph you can adjust it but the gauge itself in the software is not manually adjustable. It should scale automatically. If it shows something abnormally high, it could be picking up spurious reading during bootup etc which could set it higher than normal operating parameters. If you are unable to get it working correctly please open a support ticket.

Regards, John

Quick Reply