Sep 16, 2018, 08:56 AM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wierda
I unfortunately feel that Rcfisherman is not off with what he posted. More than likely he is correct, but like with what Jason said, it gives me high hopes that hopefully another great bi-plane is coming our way! The Ultimate2 is a great flying plane, but severely lacks in detail. There’s just not enough nice looking good flying ones out there!!!
I guess i missed the ultimate 2... I knew of the older one that a few had issues with.. it was balsa and few wing reports of failure so now there is a foam version that is good.. Guess i need look it up. always liked the ultimate loved the e flite one they made many many years ago (2001 ish) profile it was great but they didn't keep it long dad still has one.
EDIT okay found it. https://www.horizonhobby.com/ultimat...basic-efl10850 if anyone else is clueless as me.. I think i do remember seeing something about it. but yea for some reason it doesn't look as nice as this new Pitts does. Plus it cost more Glad there able to lower the prices some now.. the last few planes they have come out with Ive been happy on price. the new Jet i was amazed you get all that for $250 i figured it be a $400+ plane
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2018, 10:36 AM
Easy to fly and very agile at slow speeds......
E FLITE ULTiMATE-2 Close Hovering and Harrying in yard (2 min 24 sec)
Sep 16, 2018, 05:08 PM
My vote would be the Viking Model 12 any size from 900 mm to 1100 mm. I still fly my 280 mm and love it.
Sep 16, 2018, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
Easy to fly and very agile at slow speeds......https://youtu.be/AjoUyd0_jeg
WoW nice flying, Looks like it flys good, that is a small place for that big plane..
Sep 16, 2018, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
WoW nice flying, Looks like it flys good, that is a small place for that big plane..
Thanks, I also fly the 48in QQ Extra and Visionaire there also because they all are very agile at slow speeds.Went full speed when i went high and was going to do a flat spin BUT i got too dizzy looking up when flying in a circle so just kept harrying around ,I like the Pitts but i can wait to see what HH 's next 3D plane will be
Sep 16, 2018, 07:27 PM
Walked away from all landings

Another Eflite plane is in the works, please let it be a ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
I can't tell you what we are working on, but I can say there isn't a Beast this size right behind the Pitts!

BTW, did you see the video?? It can hover
Please let it be a new version of the E-flite Staggerwing, Would love to see that plane rereleased. There were two versions of the Beechcraft Staggerwing, one with fixed landing gear and then later with retracts. Either version would be great.
Sep 16, 2018, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportpilot Marv
My vote would be the Viking Model 12 any size from 900 mm to 1100 mm. I still fly my 280 mm and love it.
+1 for sure.
Sep 16, 2018, 10:56 PM
That sure is one teeny tiny little pilot in that Pitts!
Sep 16, 2018, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coptafeel
That sure is one teeny tiny little pilot in that Pitts!
Well change him out and put in Snoopy The Flying Ace Pilot figure
Sep 17, 2018, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Well change him out and put in Snoopy The Flying Ace Pilot figure
a grand ideer!!

(def gonna have to swap him out with something)
Sep 17, 2018, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coptafeel
a grand ideer!!

(def gonna have to swap him out with something)
I have one in a techone Swift...His little scarf flapping on slow low flybys
Sep 17, 2018, 02:57 AM
Quote:
I have one in a techone Swift...His little scarf flapping on slow low flybys
Ill bet hes a cutie patootie!
Sep 17, 2018, 02:59 AM
I'm really struggling with waiting ....I know in a BIG KID but there is only so many times I can watch the promo video..
Please upload another video to Apeeze me ....My Su-29mm and Cirruss 22 need there friend ASAP..
Sad Ahhh guys how much you need a new Toy ...If my wife read this she would
think what did I marry ...but then she new what she was getting into marrying
a 43 yr old Kid ...
Sep 17, 2018, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus2975
I'm really struggling with waiting ....I know in a BIG KID but there is only so many times I can watch the promo video..
Please upload another video to Apeeze me ....My Su-29mm and Cirruss 22 need there friend ASAP..
Sad Ahhh guys how much you need a new Toy ...If my wife read this she would
think what did I marry ...but then she new what she was getting into marrying
a 43 yr old Kid ...
Im with you, i even had waiting even when item is in stock lol.. this is really bad hope they are able to hit the start of october date. seems they gotten better at dates I know my dad has ended a pre order from them many year ago after waiting months and them never getting the plane in stock.
off topic can anyone else not get into there inbox? i click on it and it doesn't drop down like it should.. I had a guy wanted buy something gave paypal never heard back wondered if everyone was having this issue.
Last edited by epoweredrc; Sep 17, 2018 at 08:31 AM.
Sep 17, 2018, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfisherman
I sure did.

Jason was very coy about not being specific about future planes as that info is secret.

I am almost 100% certain that Eflite will come out with another plane in the future and it could be anything and I am also almost 100% that they will eventually come out with ANOTHER P51!
Haha...it won't be from E-flite, but we are announcing one this week!

Though in our defense, it's the last one we have planned for some time, and it's from a brand and in a class/size that we absolutely need one in due to popular demand!

Quick Reply