Sep 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Seems like October is taking forever to get here. Ready to turn on my Halloween lights nightly and to get my pitts. Any word from a HH person if still really going to be the early oct date?
It appears they are already arriving in some locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
From the Joe Nall thread and on display by HH I'm assuming.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...7731-11-29.jpg

Pretty plain compared to the little guy.
Agreed - can’t believe they didn’t stripe the pants
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2018, 03:13 PM
Looks like a Matte type finish, no shine.
Sep 27, 2018, 05:56 PM
I’m not a scale guy but the detail on this is lacking for me.thinking of canceling my pre-order and wait for what else comes out this fall
Sep 27, 2018, 07:48 PM
I think painting the spinner silver or white and adding some white stripes to the wheel pants will dress it up a little. Add a coat of clear poly and it will really pop.

Hopefully we see a flying video from Fall Nall.
Sep 27, 2018, 08:44 PM
I like it exactly as is......
Sep 28, 2018, 01:03 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
From the Joe Nall thread and on display by HH I'm assuming.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...7731-11-29.jpg

Pretty plain compared to the little guy.
Pilot looks too small since you usually just see the head only but I'm still getting one. Can be fun to add all the scale details to it

Sep 28, 2018, 02:00 PM
There's only one thing I don't like about it. My birthday is tomorrow and it hasn't shipped yet.
Sep 28, 2018, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
I like it exactly as is......
So do I, less decals to start pealing off........... and the more of you guys that don't like improves my chances in getting one from the first batch.
Sep 28, 2018, 06:01 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
I wish someone already gotten there's, I almost canceled my order and ordered the mamba 10 but i am really hoping this is going to be a HIT... i am hoping they be No issues with it. the last 2 planes i got ( one from HH, other from HK) both had issues being new planes and i hated i ended up with both and sold both asap.
hope this one is totally different
Sep 28, 2018, 08:28 PM
I want one of these bad, but I’m willing to sit out the Winter and read the grumblings from all the first adopters prior to hitting the “order” button.

At this point there’s not a whole lot of great flying weather left for me anyway.
Sep 29, 2018, 02:33 AM
I review RC Products
I am guessing this will be in stock soon as the E-flite Night Radian just came in stock.
Sep 29, 2018, 07:40 AM
Lower AL
I'll know a few seconds after my order is filled, The New Plane alarm will sound off, "did you buy another plane!"
Jeff...
Sep 29, 2018, 07:48 AM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavRecon
There's only one thing I don't like about it. My birthday is tomorrow and it hasn't shipped yet.
Happy Birthday !

Sep 29, 2018, 08:36 AM
Yvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMeDo
I'll know a few seconds after my order is filled, The New Plane alarm will sound off, "did you buy another plane!"
Jeff...
I should have time to try it before the snow falls.
Normally, late November early December before having a snow carpet.
Should receive it early October. I hope this time will send my pre-order.

I still have not received the Mini Convergence VTOL.
Yvan
Sep 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
Lower AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysTiC27
I should have time to try it before the snow falls.
Normally, late November early December before having a snow carpet.
Should receive it early October. I hope this time will send my pre-order.

I still have not received the Mini Convergence VTOL.
Yvan
Yvan I'm sure you'll put lights on it and have a blast flying it snow or not.
I like it being sort of plain, looks like I'll be getting some numbers from Callie for mine or break out the Sharpies
Jeff...

Quick Reply