Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Inductrix FPV BL BNF Basic (BLH8850)

The Blade Inductrix FPV BL BNF Basic brushless drone brings all the features customers have been asking for in the most capable and feature-packed Inductrix platform yet.

Splash

Blade Inductrix FPV BL BNF Basic drone

The Blade® Inductrix® FPV BL BNF® Basic drone brings all the features customers have been asking for in the most capable and feature-packed Inductrix platform yet. SAFE® technology makes flying simple while the ducted propeller design allows you to bounce off walls and objects without crashing! New channel changing video transmitter allows you to specifically tune to your preferred frequency and channel right from your Spektrum™ G2 or greater transmitter. Innovative Meow Mode™ allows you to flip the quadcopter back upright after a crash by quickly reversing the motor direction. The brushless power system brings a totally new experience while maintaining the size, simplicity, and durability that makes it one of the most popular platforms on the market. The On Screen Display now offers vital battery and telemetry data right in your video feed, so you always know where your battery and flight time stands. All this comes in a convenient Bind-N-Fly® Basic package. Add a Spektrum™ transmitter, goggle or monitor, and 1S 500mAh battery plus charger and start your adventure.

Key Features

• Brushless Motor with micro brushless 4-in-1 ESC
  • SAFE® technology makes drone flying easy
  • Channel changing 25mW video transmitter
  • New durable frame design
  • 4 minute flying time

Innovative Meow Mode™ will flip a crashed, upside down craft to an upright orientation at the push of a button, no more walk of shame! Just like a cat, the Inductrix FPV BL will always land on its feet.

Channel Changing Video Transmitter - Easily change the channel on your video transmitter without the guesswork. Your G2 Spektrum™ radio lets you specifically select what frequency and channel you want to be on.

Crisp Video - Clean video is relayed via a new CMOS camera and 25mW video transmitter that's more than capable of traversing larger spaces, and friendly to other pilots.

On Screen Display - The on screen display presents vital battery and telemetry data to your goggles or on your external display screen. Quickly adjust OSD and telemetry settings directly from your transmitter.

New Frame Design - A newly engineered main frame significantly increases the durability of the drone, so crashes are stress-free. The canopy fully protects the camera, video transmitter, and flight controller while the airframe protects the motors and propellers from bumps and crashes.

Bind-N-Fly® Completion - No soldering or tinkering necessary, high performance right out-of-the-box.

Learn More

Visit the Horizon Hobby site for more info...

Sep 13, 2018, 07:33 PM
Ha! I knew this was coming this fall! Don't you love being right about stuff like this? Oh man, first the new 850mm Pitts S-1S and now this? That's going to be some serious dosh coming out of my bank account in October.

850mm Pitts and Inductrix FPV BL = Best double release in, like... forever!!

Good call on making this new Inductrix BL use the same batts from our Inductrix FPV+. I appreciate it, and I'm sure others will as well.

Jeez, I can only imagine what's waiting for us just before Christmas. You guys are outta control, lately, with all these great releases. I should have stayed in dentistry school.
Sep 13, 2018, 07:58 PM
Go Sabres!
Interested. Wonder if you can get the flight time to 5 min.
Sep 14, 2018, 03:16 AM
Quads & Planes, cant beat them
Finally, Blade gets a brushless Whoop. Want this!
Sep 14, 2018, 05:54 AM
Looks cool. Hopefully the motors hold up at 20$ a piece wow.
Sep 14, 2018, 08:08 AM
I saw this on FB yesterday. I immediately thought $150. I clicked on the product page and what do you know. I'd like to see how it performs compared to the cheaper ones (Snapper6&7, UK/US65, etc.). I'm tired of changing brushed motors, so if some of these brushless models last longer...
Sep 14, 2018, 09:17 AM
I think it will come down to availability for me.
Sep 15, 2018, 09:24 AM
Nice.. I will want to get One! Just Sold My Brushed Whoop.
Sep 15, 2018, 10:01 PM
Built not Bought
you can build a bumper with better parts for less ,run 3s for 10 minutes
Sep 16, 2018, 02:15 PM
ordered.
Sep 17, 2018, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUBASTEVE95
you can build a bumper with better parts for less ,run 3s for 10 minutes
I was debating your bumper pretty seriously. Looks like you sold it. Big difference here is though - with my skills, I wouldn't want to be flying 3S in my house. I'd need a much bigger space. This will be great for our local indoor flying club meets.
Sep 18, 2018, 02:15 AM
why are the first 3 frequencies in raceband the same frequency according to the manual, and also the last 3 frequencies in race band. it only gives 4 raceband frequencies whether you are in the Eu or US according the literature.

Quick Reply