This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2018, 01:29 PM
Admin Deluxe
Discussion

Hanging With the Edwin Warner Model Aviators

I have been trying to make a point of getting out each week to the RC field. This week I dropped off some leather pieces I made for Steve Johnson and his wife and brought my UMF Gee Bee with me to fly. It was crazy windy but I got a flight in before the wind literally blew the little Gee Bee across the runway after landing...a testament to the flying abilities of this little bird. Here are some photos.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply