This thread is privately moderated by johnl6676, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2018, 01:34 PM
Trader Rating: 7
$75.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Transmitter and receiver

Up for sale is a new take out Traxxas transmitter and receiver. They are brand new and taken from an XMAXX. However they will work on anything. It is the newest one out with Blue tooth connectivity and TSM Gyro control.

I also have an additional receiver as well for an additional charge.

The receiver alone is worth $50.00.

Buyer pays shipping.

PM me with any question. Reasonable offers will be considered, however any low ballers will be ignored.

Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2018, 07:29 AM
Trader Rating: 30
Sam Adams Fan
Does it come with the Bluetooth module and temp sensors?
Sep 13, 2018, 03:00 PM
The blue tooth module is in the transmitter. Temp sensors are not included they are still in the truck.
Sep 15, 2018, 02:08 PM
Trader Rating: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl6676
The blue tooth module is in the transmitter. Temp sensors are not included they are still in the truck.
you must have pulled from a snap on box truck version or you bought the module correct? as the normal 8s xmaxx nor the previous two snap on trucks nor any xmaxx other then the box truck snap on actually comes with the module, they have a slot to put the module in on the TX but the module isn't actually in it. Just wanted to make sure cause it has a sticker on back saying Bluetooth doesn't mean it has it, just has the port for it..... as its a optional item you buy after buying xmaxx
Sep 15, 2018, 03:14 PM
Trader Rating: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscard
you must have pulled from a snap on box truck version or you bought the module correct? as the normal 8s xmaxx nor the previous two snap on trucks nor any xmaxx other then the box truck snap on actually comes with the module, they have a slot to put the module in on the TX but the module isn't actually in it. Just wanted to make sure cause it has a sticker on back saying Bluetooth doesn't mean it has it, just has the port for it..... as its a optional item you buy after buying xmaxx
he can flip over to see if the bluetooth module is indeed there
Sep 15, 2018, 03:30 PM
It did come from a snap on model. The module is definitely in there. I will provide a picture if needed. But it is definitely in there. It actually came from JMScard who replied above. He can attest to that.
Sep 18, 2018, 02:32 PM
Trader Rating: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl6676
It did come from a snap on model. The module is definitely in there. I will provide a picture if needed. But it is definitely in there. It actually came from JMScard who replied above. He can attest to that.

Haha... omg john I'm super sorry lol... you'd think I would have known, didn't even see the screen name Yes this did come from a new snap on Tool Truck so it does have the module in the TX
Today, 10:07 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hi I cannot see prices on tapatalk. Could you let me know how much you are asking? Ty

Quick Reply