This thread is privately moderated by johnl6676, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2018, 01:23 PM
Trader Rating: 7
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

2 wheel drive Traxxas Stampede VXL

I have for sale a 2 wheel drive Stampede VXL Brushless. It has an Integy widening kit and Integy DVDs. This truck is very fast and not for a beginner. Very stable with the widening kit. The body is well used but is still whole. Very fun truck. It has anaconda street tires on it currently but I have other tired if that is what you want. Full ball bearings all around. Check out the pictures. If you want any more information. PM me and I will get right back to you.

I have a new Body for an additional charge if wanted.

I also have a transmitter and receiver for an additional charge if needed. Let me know.

Reason for selling is I have 2 XMAXX trucks and just don't use it anymore.

Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by johnl6676; Yesterday at 02:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply