Sep 18, 2019, 03:13 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgoz
I ordered it on 16th June 2019 - DHL! At the time, no mention of it being out of stock. And it hasn't even been dispatched yet from GB.

When I try to inquire I get quickly dismissed my the auto-reply bots. And when I speak to a 'person' they keep rolling back expected arrival of stock dates. The latest being the 21st of this month (September).

So, fingers-crossed, it will dispatch in a couple of days - but if not, please do advise how I'd be able to get to them through RCGROUPS?

You can try post in this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...upport-Thread/

Or send a PM to user "Mingy" to ask for a solution. But it seems that the lack of any activity in that thread, is a sign that you are likely going to get very little effect from your actions. I'm pretty sure that if even after 3 months nothing got shipped, it never will. No factory needs that long to produce and ship a few motors.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2019, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
You can try post in this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...upport-Thread/

Or send a PM to user "Mingy" to ask for a solution. But it seems that the lack of any activity in that thread, is a sign that you are likely going to get very little effect from your actions. I'm pretty sure that if even after 3 months nothing got shipped, it never will. No factory needs that long to produce and ship a few motors.
Thanks for this, good people. I have written to Mingy and Gearbest thread - I hope I can report back with good news re Gearbest
Sep 20, 2019, 01:24 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgoz
Thanks for this, good people. I have written to Mingy and Gearbest thread - I hope I can report back with good news re Gearbest

I hope that hell doesn't freeze over before that happens. I am not too confident, and hope you have a backup plan, like being able to have the money refunded through paypal or other method with buyer protection.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!

Quick Reply